Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is her da and kev the image of each other 😂😂
I thought that too but he’s actually not her real Da so don’t know if that makes it better or worse 🤣 I think Kevs daughter looks like her sometimes too! He obviously has a type 🙈

Gone down a rabbit hole and came across this from 2019. Fillers, botox and filters have a lot to answer for!!
She’s still woeful looking even with all that I think 🙈

Reactions: 1
I thought that too but he’s actually not her real Da so don’t know if that makes it better or worse 🤣 I think Kevs daughter looks like her sometimes too! He obviously has a type 🙈

She’s still woeful looking even with all that I think 🙈
That's interesting. So is her sister her half sister?🤔

Reactions: 2
That's interesting. So is her sister her half sister?🤔

Yep. That’s why it baffles me she doesn’t make more of an effort with her step daughter knowing she one herself.

Her teeth are absolutely awful.. Its so obvious to see that she only has the top done! I know they were gifted and they clearly didn't gift the bottom teeth

Reactions: 3
she is definitely not declaring anything. I remember years ago when she was a teen she worked in dunnes on the checkouts and got sacked for putting her mothers club card number on all the transactions 🙈😂
Imagine having the neck to be on social media knowing that people know this about you and what she done with her so called best friend hate to see what she would do to an enemy anyone with a bit of class shame or cop on would be hiding from the shame not plastered all over social media like some sort of z list celebrity

Reactions: 3
R u allowed to work an extra job when ure on maternity leave?
i fond it very odd how these instagramers are either off sick or on leave from work , see loads too sick to work, but spend hours on make up tutorials, hair , glam, hotel stays , free gifts are considered income, im sure revenue and work will eventually catch up , only takes someone who gets annoyed or pissed off watching these, to report, it has happened, im sure this is considered self employed, maybe agencies pay their taxes , but i honestly can’t understand how it pays , if u were paying your tax, i had to reduce my hours, because it wasn’t paying me to work , but if not declaring it , hit with penalties and interest, then i cant under work, watching them on sick leave and living their best life, i wouldn’t go into my town when i was on sick leave, alwayd s baffles me , i know maternity leave different, but the amount of free stuff. , thats considered income now

Reactions: 4
Imagine having the neck to be on social media knowing that people know this about you and what she done with her so called best friend hate to see what she would do to an enemy anyone with a bit of class shame or cop on would be hiding from the shame not plastered all over social media like some sort of z list celebrity
Sure I heard that she’d a big status up on Facebook when it all came out saying how the girl cut up her clothes & acting as if she was the victim!! She’s delusional! Apparently she had tit up about the step daughters mother before too on her personal Facebook yet shares all these inspirational quotes about women supporting women! Apparently that girl could ruin her with the tit Danni gave her! If it was me I’d have exposed her long ago!!

• Wow
Sure I heard that she’d a big status up on Facebook when it all came out saying how the girl cut up her clothes & acting as if she was the victim!! She’s delusional! Apparently she had tit up about the step daughters mother before too on her personal Facebook yet shares all these inspirational quotes about women supporting women! Apparently that girl could ruin her with the tit Danni gave her! If it was me I’d have exposed her long ago!!
How does she have any friends imagine having to go out with her and the phone stuck to her face the whole night taking pictures of herself and if she is that bitchy they obviously have to be as bad as her

How does she have any friends imagine having to go out with her and the phone stuck to her face the whole night taking pictures of herself and if she is that bitchy they obviously have to be as bad as her
I often wondered about this what are these girls like that are her friends how could you stick her with the phone in her face all night they have to be as bad as her there is no way anyone that was not a head themselves could hang around with her.

I often wondered about this what are these girls like that are her friends how could you stick her with the phone in her face all night they have to be as bad as her there is no way anyone that was not a head themselves could hang around with her.
have to be as bad

So are we to assume this one is gone on mertinaty leave as we haven't had the selfie in the car on the way to work the elevator selfie the moaning about geting up to go to work ect ect if she is I'm assuming she is due baby middle of December at the latest so why lie and say your due in January something very strange there.

So are we to assume this one is gone on mertinaty leave as we haven't had the selfie in the car on the way to work the elevator selfie the moaning about geting up to go to work ect ect if she is I'm assuming she is due baby middle of December at the latest so why lie and say your due in January something very strange there.
Maternity leave 🙈

Last edited:
She’s 100% left work & doesn’t want to say it because she knows it’s proof she’s an absolute waster!!
I see Orlaith Donlon giving away PR tickets to another family because her children have gotten enough free trips this year, I seen Denise Pelo doing this before too. You’d never see greedy gypsy Danni doing it though 🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s 100% left work & doesn’t want to say it because she knows it’s proof she’s an absolute waster!!

I see Orlaith Donlon giving away PR tickets to another family because her children have gotten enough free trips this year, I seen Denise Pelo doing this before too. You’d never see greedy gypsy Danni doing it though 
Orlaith only prop gave them away because was only 2 child tickets she has 4 kids would have to pay god forbid there all the same never take kids to anything unless it's free ciara dempsey is the wrost

Orlaith only prop gave them away because was only 2 child tickets she has 4 kids would have to pay god forbid there all the same never take kids to anything unless it's free ciara dempsey is the wrost
At least she’s still giving them away though, another family will benefit. More than Danni ever did, she’s that greedy she brings the niece instead of the step daughter when she isn’t with them because she’d obviously get sent 5 tickets to everything. Her last two giveaways were won by her mates! The mam hamper went to her friend also called Danielle! She forgot to mention that on her stories though. She’s an absolute fraud.

Reactions: 7
At least she’s still giving them away though, another family will benefit. More than Danni ever did, she’s that greedy she brings the niece instead of the step daughter when she isn’t with them because she’d obviously get sent 5 tickets to everything. Her last two giveaways were won by her mates! The mam hamper went to her friend also called Danielle! She forgot to mention that on her stories though. She’s an absolute fraud.
she has to be the sneakiest yoke on Instagram she couldn’t lie straight in bed that one she’s as fake as her doggy denture teeth I hope to god that this baby cries 24 hours a day when it’s born see how she copes with that while eyeing herself in the phone

• Wow
she has to be the sneakiest yoke on Instagram she couldn’t lie straight in bed that one she’s as fake as her doggy denture teeth I hope to god that this baby cries 24 hours a day when it’s born see how she copes with that while eyeing herself in the phone
You really dislike her 😂😂😂😂

[QUOTE="xxbcxx, post: 12770254, member: 36538

[/QUOTE]

Isn't the stepdaughter not 13/14 maybe she doesn't wanna go to everything and stuck with 5/4 years old wasn't danni her sponsor so must have some sort of good relationship with her but agree with you total joke friends winning the competition

She’s going to get some kick in the arse when she has this baby!! Imagine the moaning she’ll do then, although gormless Kev will probably be raring this one too he may take mat leave as well! It’s all well & good having a baby for your engagement Danni but you actually have to rear it too remember 😉

But she won’t it will be like the other two and they will all be dumped on anyone she can as often and she can so she can stay living her a list celebrity life 😂😂😂😂

But she won’t it will be like the other two and they will all be dumped on anyone she can as often and she can so she can stay living her a list celebrity life 😂😂😂😂
She might find it hard to find someone to take 3 though it’s a whole different ball game with 3 & I’d know because I actually rare mine 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.