Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, "styling" a lighted candle on the bed really made me laugh. Good thing there was a warning issued in the voiceover as I was so #influenced there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And may have to have the baby early yeah right Danny or was it that your further along then you can admit seeing as she was out partying and drinking time will tell on this but isn’t it great to be able to take time off from your job and get paid and then go do another job and be paid for that I think an email to HR in the hse is called for at this stage now as I really want to know does al the staff get this much time off and it up in a heap
Does revenue not watch these insta huns the momey they make , i hoe they declare it , if there caught years down the line , the penalties and interest is savage , they are self employed if getting paid for ads ,

Does revenue not watch these insta huns the momey they make , i hoe they declare it , if there caught years down the line , the penalties and interest is savage , they are self employed if getting paid for ads ,
Can’t imagine they are declaring it all

Reactions: 1
she is definitely not declaring anything. I remember years ago when she was a teen she worked in dunnes on the checkouts and got sacked for putting her mothers club card number on all the transactions 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she is definitely not declaring anything. I remember years ago when she was a teen she worked in dunnes on the checkouts and got sacked for putting her mothers club card number on all the transactions 🙈😂
Oh my god I forgot about this as it must've been 20 year's ago now! I remember it well!!

Reactions: 4
Can’t imagine they are declaring it all
well if there not , revenue will catch up to them , influencers are self employed, even gifts are considered as income, surely there not that silly and documenting everything on instagram 😂

Does anyone else find it bleeping appalling that Penneys sent her toy show pjs? Isn’t the whole idea behind them that they’re sold to raise money for a children’s hospital?? Not to be sent to greedy attention seeking skanks like her. I’m absolutely fuming! And of course she’s rubbing her hands together the greed plastered all over her face, If she’d any decency at all she’d make a donation to the charity in return but that wouldn’t of even crossed her mind!! Absolutely sickening, literally taking from a charity. Both her & penneys should hang their heads in shame!!

Reactions: 6
the greed is actually disgusting I mean she couldn’t stoop any lower this yoke she wouldn’t even dream of helping a charity as long as danni is ok it’s duck everyone else she’s that self centred and entitled

Reactions: 2
well if there not , revenue will catch up to them , influencers are self employed, even gifts are considered as income, surely there not that silly and documenting everything on instagram 😂
Danni the mammy would want to be very careful with all her bragging about her free weekends all this work she has on Instagra .I'm sure she is getting some sort of a social welfare supplement off her rent and if she is not declaring her income and gets caught she will lose alot and has no one to blame only herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.