Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I want to make memories before I slow down, you can do that by staying at home Danni especially when your child is ill. She already has a hard neck when she’s off sick but can go here there & everywhere. I hope she’s reported to the HR Department in her office. But I really had to laugh when I seen this, this is proof of how delusional she really is, like I don’t even think she realises how stupid she looks. Belittling women Danni?! Not tearing women down?! What would you call sleeping with your pregnant best friends boyfriend & then standing for their son at the alter?! What would mouthing off about Ava’s mother on social media be called? She’s obviously not going to mention that on her stories but she could at least have the decency not to post this kinda quotes when we all know you’ve been the biggest bleep to women in the past. Hypocrisy doesn’t even cover it 🙈I don’t know anyone else who has tore women down like this one has. Drop the act Danni you’re fooling no one, just making yourself look an even bigger head!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What is she trying to do justify that she is that much of a greedy selfish attention seeking yoke that she would rather drag the kids to every event going just because they are free before she would give to another poor child who would give their tight arm to be able to go to see santy just once over Xmas I actually cannot believe the greed of this yoke I mean what mother would not say no my kids have enough I will give it to another poor child but no not this yoke anyhow good job for her kids they get all these places free or they would never see the outside of the house either unless someone else brought them as you couldn’t expect lazy danni to actually do anything I don’t think I have ever seen a. Lazier person

Reactions: 2
No shame imagine going back to dunnes stores to do your shopping and everyone in there knowing what she done with the clubcards like you actually would never go back in there again

Busy weekend she says
Eh you were away haven’t been away since 2020 myself

Then your saying can’t sit long with ur back
How was that drive to Galway?

Also why is she lying about due date I missed that?
Cause you can tell she is clearly lying about it

No shame imagine going back to dunnes stores to do your shopping and everyone in there knowing what she done with the clubcards like you actually would never go back in there again
What she do?

• Haha
Busy weekend she says

Not sure why she is lying about due dates but maybe to do with the fact she was pissed for four days solid in Dubai and again at a concert with dopey Kevin while pregnant if she’s not due second week in January which she said she was now trying to say she thinks she will have the baby early but there’s no was they would deliver the baby early when nothing wrong with her and clearly by her adventures over the weekend there is nothing wrong with her so when she has the baby it’s not because she had it early it’s because that was her due date all along and that’s why she is on maternity but won’t say she is so is just glossing over the fact she’s not in work

Busy weekend she says

What she do?
Someone had mentioned here that she was taking clubcard points and putting them on her mothers card when she worked there if you go back over the posts a few days back you will see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not sure why she is lying about due dates but maybe to do with the fact she was pissed for four days solid in Dubai and again at a concert with dopey Kevin while pregnant if she’s not due second week in January which she said she was now trying to say she thinks she will have the baby early but there’s no was they would deliver the baby early when nothing wrong with her and clearly by her adventures over the weekend there is nothing wrong with her so when she has the baby it’s not because she had it early it’s because that was her due date all along and that’s why she is on maternity but won’t say she is so is just glossing over the fact she’s not in work

Someone had mentioned here that she was taking clubcard points and putting them on her mothers card when she worked there if you go back over the posts a few days back you will see it
I’m back 10 pages still looking great reading but

Someone needs to teach her how to hold the camera the 90 degree is very annoying

Reactions: 1
I can’t sit for very long, can’t walk for very long, can’t stand for very long, just Mon-Thur though obviously isn’t it Danni?

Reactions: 3
So she’s confirmed she’s on mat leave 🙄I’m on my 3 rd baby work full time at a desk also have severe back problem from previous births ,insulin dependent diabetes not controlled and am due dec 26th I’m working right up to next Monday 2 weeks before my scheduled c section I can barely walk ,I live in Galway can barely make it from car to the Christmas market with my back but this wan drives down 3 hours ?!I take it she’s in sick leave not maternity such a farce !otherwise the fact she makes enough from Instagram to take the time off I don’t know what’s worse rant over

My bet is that she's much further along than she said and she didn't want to say that because she was more than likely on the razz in her early weeks.

Reactions: 4
She has to be, she announced it early June to IG followers & then said she had not been to any hospital appointments yet!

But she said she told her boss, ages ago, that she was pregnant, that doesn’t make sense, if not even 8 weeks gone & not “supposedly” actually confirmed with the actual hospital.

But she was well showing for someone who wasn’t even 8 weeks gone.

Nobody announces it to total strangers without it been probably been confirmed

Reactions: 5
My bet is that she's much further along than she said and she didn't want to say that because she was more than likely on the razz in her early weeks.
that is 100% it and if she thinks anyone believes anything other than this she is thicker than I actually though firstly she was due second week in January now it’s the first week and she feels she will go early yeah because you were always due around one month earlier than she was letting on and all these Insta huns think it’s only on tattle people are saying this well I hate to break it to you danni it’s not you are the talk of the town and the school gates with your lies

She has to be, she announced it early June to IG followers & then said she had not been to any hospital appointments yet!

But she said she told her boss, ages ago, that she was pregnant, that doesn’t make sense, if not even 8 weeks gone & not “supposedly” actually confirmed with the actual hospital.

But she was well showing for someone who wasn’t even 8 weeks gone.

Nobody announces it to total strangers without it been probably been confirmed
Lie after lie with her clearly something to hide

If Kev, has any sense or cop on, he should get a DNA done on the child, I am starting to believe the rumours about she was with someone else when in Dubai & needs to try and cover her tracks with Kev. As she made it quite clear earlier this year, that Kev would go ballistic, if she got pregnant again on a Q&A she done.

Reactions: 4
If Kev, has any sense or cop on, he should get a DNA done on the child, I am starting to believe the rumours about she was with someone else when in Dubai & needs to try and cover her tracks with Kev. As she made it quite clear earlier this year, that Kev would go ballistic, if she got pregnant again on a Q&A she done.
Kev is completely brain dead if you ask me I'd say he would believe anything she says she clearly lied about her dates is due much sooner.

“Kev is the most laid back man” or you are a complete control freak & don’t allow him have a say in anything you do or say 🙈 he needs to grow a pair! And the absolute mank of that buggy 🤮 I don’t care how long it was in the attic that’s a buggy that has never seen a wipe of a cloth in its life. Imagine her house! she’s a scruffy witch 🤢

“Kev is the most laid back man” or you are a complete control freak & don’t allow him have a say in anything you do or say 🙈 he needs to grow a pair! And the absolute mank of that buggy 🤮 I don’t care how long it was in the attic that’s a buggy that has never seen a wipe of a cloth in its life. Imagine her house! she’s a scruffy witch 🤢
Your probably right kev probably is grand but she makes a show of him on social media he seems like a good husband and father could do so much better than her.

Your probably right kev probably is grand but she makes a show of him on social media he seems like a good husband and father could do so much better than her.
I wouldn’t say Kev is any better than her, he went to Australia when Ava was only a couple of months old and basically abandoned her. Very little contact for years and was more interested in spending time with his then girlfriend and living his best life in Aus.

Ah they are well suited so.
I wouldn’t say Kev is any better than her, he went to Australia when Ava was only a couple of months old and basically abandoned her. Very little contact for years and was more interested in spending time with his then girlfriend and living his best life in Aus.

Twice I heard! He went to Aus twice, the second time when Ava was 5/6 & extremely close to him! Left her because his Ex wanted to start a new life over there & he obviously did as he was told in that relationship too! Was disgraceful. I don’t think he ever didn’t have contact with her though because I know Ava went to Aus with his parents to see him for a few months. But I dunno how Ava’s mother allows Ava to have anything to do with either of them being honest. They’d have been told to duck off long ago if it was me.

Twice I heard! He went to Aus twice, the second time when Ava was 5/6 & extremely close to him! Left her because his Ex wanted to start a new life over there & he obviously did as he was told in that relationship too! Was disgraceful. I don’t think he ever didn’t have contact with her though because I know Ava went to Aus with his parents to see him for a few months. But I dunno how Ava’s mother allows Ava to have anything to do with either of them being honest. They’d have been told to duck off long ago if it was me.
Would I be right in saying Danielle said on her stories before than herself and Ava's mam don't get along?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.