Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s getting embarrassing for her now she would be gone out sick from work already only if she done that she would be home and might actually have to mind her kids clean her house or at best stay home for more than an hour she would rather go into work and do nothing in there laziness really is an ugly trait
Does anyone know exactly what she does in the HSE?? No wonder it’s in a bleeping state with the likes of this fool employed by them .. makes me think that they are just not one bit fussy who they employ .. she comes across as a lazy bastard on Instagram all the time so I can’t see her being any different in a work environment .. for the odd few days she actually turns up 👊🏼👊🏼

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know exactly what she does in the HSE?? No wonder it’s in a bleeping state with the likes of this fool employed by them .. makes me think that they are just not one bit fussy who they employ .. she comes across as a lazy bastard on Instagram all the time so I can’t see her being any different in a work environment .. for the odd few days she actually turns up 👊🏼👊🏼
So true if they are all like her. In there no wonder as you say it’s in such a tit state and I would say it is she can’t be the only one getting away with working whenever she feels like it and taking days off to get her hair done they must be all at it

Reactions: 3
She’d be gone off sick only she knows she’d get stick for being off here there & everywhere but not in work. And as for the “baby moon” the best time?? Who you trying to convince Danni us or yourself 😂😂 Kev looked bored to tears the whole weekend 🙈 well you would be looking at the back of an iPhone for 2 days I suppose 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry now who actually pays this girl to model clothes like I know she is pregnant and all but I’m sorry in those stories she actually looks the image of a gypsy and the makeup good god it’s hideous

She hasn’t a clue how to dress, of all the gorgeous fashion bloggers out there does she really think anyone is influenced by her? To buy a top & leggings?? The make up always looks like the young one done it & she does think it’s gorgeous 🙈

Like a pregnant woman can dress classy and pretty not cheap and nasty like these outfits and the big knee high plastic cheap boots horrendous

Reactions: 1
And the cheap ikea boxes in the background just top it off 🙈 I mean we all have them but they don’t go on your insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lot of hints lately about babies delivery date looks like someone was lying about their dates after all whats the betting she will be on now in the next few days oh I have to deliver the baby early yeah right danni we believe you

Reactions: 5
A lot of hints lately about babies delivery date looks like someone was lying about their dates after all whats the betting she will be on now in the next few days oh I have to deliver the baby early yeah right danni we believe you
So if she had the baby around now, would it be 9 months ago since she was on the girls trip to Dubai, so there could be some truth in the rumours she hooked up with someone over there???

So if she had the baby around now, would it be 9 months ago since she was on the girls trip to Dubai, so there could be some truth in the rumours she hooked up with someone over there

[/QUOTE

Really don't think that's fair to be spreading crap like that not her biggest fan but writing stuff like that isn't fair isn't she getting a planned section so your usually a week or so early anyway

you have to hand it to her she has a neck like a jockeys b****x and to actually say it and keep a straight face I actually think she was serious but surely she couldn’t have been
You’ve no idea how hard her neck is. You don’t know the half of it.

Reactions: 2
Yes danni we know your reading here and yes we know you wear your sunglasses in every weather that’s why you are the laughing stock at the school gate just in case you didn’t know

[/QUOTE

Really don't think that's fair to be spreading crap like that not her biggest fan but writing stuff like that isn't fair isn't she getting a planned section so your usually a week or so early anyway
[/QUOTE]

She is EXACTLY the type of person who would say this about someone! She wasn’t too concerned when she was riding her best mates fella when that girl was pregnant with their son was she?? She is one of the biggest bullies going! It’s called karma & we all know she is capable of cheating!!

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE

She is EXACTLY the type of person who would say this about someone! She wasn’t too concerned when she was riding her best mates fella when that girl was pregnant with their son was she?? She is one of the biggest bullies going! It’s called karma & we all know she is capable of cheating!!
[/QUOTE] couldn’t have put it better myself she is lying about her dates for some reason a blind person can see that and you don’t have to lie about your dates unless there’s a reason now maybe it’s the fact that she went to Dubai and got pissed for four days and again at the concert her and brain dead kev went to but she’s lying for some reason and if she thinks that anyone believes that she’s having the baby early she can think again all you have to do I look at her to know she’s further on that’s she is saying

Reactions: 5
So this one only worked 2 days this week? Took Monday off, in Tuesday & Wednesday & had a morning appointment in the Coombe, but some how can take a full day from work for it, doesn’t work on a Friday!!!!

couldn’t have put it better myself she is lying about her dates for some reason a blind person can see that and you don’t have to lie about your dates unless there’s a reason now maybe it’s the fact that she went to Dubai and got pissed for four days and again at the concert her and brain dead kev went to but she’s lying for some reason and if she thinks that anyone believes that she’s having the baby early she can think again all you have to do I look at her to know she’s further on that’s she is saying
[/QUOTE]
I completely agree, sure even when she announced it she was supposed to be earlier than the 12 weeks, I’d say she knew she was well past it & that’s why she announced “early”

She said she is due very early January, which means she got pregnant early April & announced it on holidays, which was mid June, so she was 10 weeks or 2 1/2 months gone, but she well “showing” at that stage. I think she hadn’t even gone to her first hospital appointment & she announced it to IG ???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.