Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg shes so bleeping dull and boring! Heres a pic of my toothpaste! I'm going to get my carer..sorry "girl".to make me summin yummy in the slow cooker! Sweet jesus woman you have fibro you are not completely incapacitated!

Reactions: 9
So interesting that we never hear about Danni making meals or doing stuff for her partner. We know that her partner takes Danni's stuff to the post office, drives her everywhere, cooks for her, assembles furniture, gets her her hot water bottle, etc etc. Maybe Danni does lots for her gf too though she never documents it. The value she places on people, as seen on her social media (eg bobby), is based on how much they do for her. V odd and says a lot about her learned behaviours and lifestyle.
Screenshot_20210126-093821.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So interesting that we never hear about Danni making meals or doing stuff for her partner. We know that her partner takes Danni's stuff to the post office, drives her everywhere, cooks for her, assembles furniture, gets her her hot water bottle, etc etc. Maybe Danni does lots for her gf too though she never documents it. The value she places on people, as seen on her social media (eg bobby), is based on how much they do for her. V odd and says a lot about her learned behaviours and lifestyle.
View attachment 403279
Bearing in mind the gf also has a full time job ! I would hate to be the needy clingon that she is ...it's like she doesn't even try ! She could do what her mate Callie does and sit on a chair in the kitchen to cut veg etc ...I think she is just beyond lazy !

Bearing in mind the gf also has a full time job ! I would hate to be the needy clingon that she is ...it's like she doesn't even try ! She could do what her mate Callie does and sit on a chair in the kitchen to cut veg etc ...I think she is just beyond lazy !
Have to laugh at the product placement too....she sits back and waits for the " where did you get " messages and suddenly finds AL for them ...she's becoming increasingly more and more distasteful

Reactions: 5
Hahahaha no chance. ‘ sorry I can’t move from the sofa’

View attachment 403279

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d be fuming if I worked all day and my partner badgered me about doing dinner too while they farted about the flat lighting candles and putting in hair products.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Have to laugh at the product placement too....she sits back and waits for the " where did you get " messages and suddenly finds AL for them ...she's becoming increasingly more and more distasteful
I am not sure Callie does much more than Danielle. And you will notice when she is filmed doing a recipe or something, she often says "WE did this, WE did that" probably not to cross Dan&I who did most of the job😂

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t work. Why can’t she make her own fish pie in the slow cooker? I mean on a day where she’s not feeling too unwell. She could buy precut fish and veg and ready mash so it won’t hurt her hands to do/ she won’t have to stand etc.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t work. Why can’t she make her own fish pie in the slow cooker? I mean on a day where she’s not feeling too unwell. She could buy precut fish and veg and ready mash so it won’t hurt her hands to do/ she won’t have to stand etc.
Because she’s a right lazy fucker? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 403279
I’m guessing ‘my gf’ sits on her face and laps up the freebies....that must be the trade off for doing absolutely everything for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Seriously what is that bleeping filter she uses I keep thinking the brightness on my phone has been turned down
Why do you need to advertise the fact you have your girlfriends socks on? Is ghere another AF coming?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.