Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's halfway through a fire station talk/demo, she's got the bottom half on, now grab your helmet and jacket, let's go! 👩‍🚒🚒🔥

Terrible angles and shadows, you don't know if she's sitting or standing. So awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to give up. All she’s got is a ‘demo’ of a gadget which removes bobbles from clothes. And of course an affiliated link. Beyond boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she's halfway through a fire station talk/demo, she's got the bottom half on, now grab your helmet and jacket, let's go! 👩‍🚒🚒🔥

Terrible angles and shadows, you don't know if she's sitting or standing. So awkward.
I read that as shitting or standing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to give up. All she’s got is a ‘demo’ of a gadget which removes bobbles from clothes. And of course an affiliated link. Beyond boring.
It's come to something when the most interesting thing she has to post is de bobbling the crotch of cheap arse leggings....soo sad !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You forgot to mention the riveting post about how to tell if someone is using a filter on IG :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else think she'd been reading here with her post on moving from her sofa to her bed? Just like Callie, she can't help herself!

Reactions: 4
The thing is there are millions of people who have hidden illnesses , chronic conditions and disabilities , who can’t just slob away the way she does .
She could choose to show what she can do , what she needs help with or how she can push herself but might need coping techniques or rest afterwards .
Instead she is just a lazy slob contributing nothing to society apart from aff links ! Lounging around all day with others waiting on her hand and foot .
This is not reality for many who have to work , run a house and raise families alongside being ill .
She makes me sick with her slobbing .

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else think she'd been reading here with her post on moving from her sofa to her bed? Just like Callie, she can't help herself!
She definitely reads here! She's incredibly petulant in how she responds to any criticism..childish in fact ...all very laughable how her " ignore the horrible comments and just do you hun " mask slips just like Callies has !

Reactions: 3
She even gets annoyed at dm,s from her followers. I remember once she was like I wasnt asking for advice so you can stop with the dm,s! Also I think the biggest pisstake was when she got a gifted whole house clean and then moaned about it! X

I wonder if she’s shielding but hasn’t actually said that. She doesn’t seem to leave the house, ever. Just thinking aloud really.

Last edited:
I wonder if she’s shielding but hasn’t actually said that. She doesn’t seem to leave the house, ever. Just thinking aloud really.
I doubt she’d be shielding with Fibro, but of course she may have other conditions that she hasn’t shared publicly. She could also be scared about going out, but surely she’d garner more respect if she actually said that - I bet lots of people are scared and could relate. The way she presents herself makes her seem so petulant and dependent.

Reactions: 2
So she’s just bought a £89 lamp to (maybe) go in the guest bedroom... wow.

I’m fortunate to be able to afford nice things myself but I would NEVER spend almost a hundred quid on a lamp that wasn’t going to be in a main room. Just get a nice lamp £20 from Habitat or something! This woman is something else. Are we supposed to relate to this?

• Wow
I doubt she’d be shielding with Fibro, but of course she may have other conditions that she hasn’t shared publicly. She could also be scared about going out, but surely she’d garner more respect if she actually said that - I bet lots of people are scared and could relate. The way she presents herself makes her seem so petulant and dependent.
She's obese, so perhaps it's because of that but she won't admit to it. I am too, and after suffering from what I think was Covid back in April, I have been pretty much staying at home all the time, because I do not want anything like that again. It scared the tit out of me. I've had the first vaccine now so hopefully I'll be ok 👌

She's obese, so perhaps it's because of that but she won't admit to it. I am too, and after suffering from what I think was Covid back in April, I have been pretty much staying at home all the time, because I do not want anything like that again. It scared the tit out of me. I've had the first vaccine now so hopefully I'll be ok 👌
I thought she was shielding but then a few weeks ago she actually went to the coffee shop (of dreams) to get a drink for herself and ‘my girlfriend’.

Wow stumbled across this thread and I’m loving it! I came to this site for the Slumflower/Florence Given slugfest (if you haven’t checked that thread out it’s also glorious) and now another thread of hot takes! And I’m glad to see I’m not alone in my thoughts about DV. I stopped following Callie Thorpe ages ago because of her AD onslaught excuse for content and now Dani is now also literally laying down in her AD choked content world. Her new flat looks like a posh dentist’s waiting room and everyone knows that the over-abundance of partner posting, like a Real Housewives vow renewal ceremony, is the kiss of relationship death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Low key thought this looked like one of them joke fake cat poos you can buy!
20210129_115838.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.