Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sleep that late and I’d go mad if anyone woke me up because they were bored without me?!
Same. I don't think it's very healthy if your partner relies on you to entertain them or keep them company. When my husband and I first moved in together, I remember him asking me if I wanted him to get up at the same time as me because his ex wife always wanted him to and wouldn't let him have a lie-in unless she did. Bless him. I put an end to that bullshit. I love it when he has a lie-in and I get some peace and vice versa!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I
Same. I don't think it's very healthy if your partner relies on you to entertain them or keep them company. When my husband and I first moved in together, I remember him asking me if I wanted him to get up at the same time as me because his ex wife always wanted him to and wouldn't let him have a lie-in unless she did. Bless him. I put an end to that bullshit. I love it when he has a lie-in and I get some peace and vice versa!
I agree, I personally think it’s so important for couples to have their own time separately and I know a lot of people locked down with partners and families are struggling to have that so I do wonder if the GF feels the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to follow her the other day. It was too many “my girlfriend” for me

edit because my spelling is atrocious

Reactions: 4
Dani is just so needy. No life outside of home and never really mentions any friends or activities other than obsessing over her partner. I

Dani is just so needy. No life outside of home and never really mentions any friends or activities other than obsessing over her partner. I
Yes but isn't it lockdown in your country? She can hardly go and take an Aperol with her friends, can she?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes but isn't it lockdown in your country? She can hardly go and take an Aperol with her friends, can she?
Pretty sure she can still go for a walk though, that's what I've been doing (though am not in the same country).

Pretty sure she can still go for a walk though, that's what I've been doing (though am not in the same country).
We've never seen her going for a walk, even before covid😂 I still remember the drama when Uber was banned from London (or the mayor wanted to)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We've never seen her going for a walk, even before covid😂 I still remember the drama when Uber was banned from London (or the mayor wanted to)
You're not wrong there 😂 I was just making the point that she's not stuck at home because of lockdown.

Reactions: 1
I meant any network outside of her gf. She doesn't really mention her friends anymore either (you can have online catch-ups). Hence the over reliance on her gf. Defo not suggesting anyone during lockdown should be out partying

Bobby or Callie. And they’ve dissapeared from her because of MY GF

I meant any network outside of her gf. She doesn't really mention her friends anymore either (you can have online catch-ups). Hence the over reliance on her gf. Defo not suggesting anyone during lockdown should be out partying

Whenever her little dolphin teeth show up I am delighted. I’d rather look at the little pointers on every story than see you contort your face to hide them.
I do feel some sympathy for her when I see her teeth...although its her own laziness means they are the way they are ...so maybe not too sympathetic!

I don’t think there’s any reason to be sympathetic. People look the way they look - being gorgeous is not the be all and end all. The mystery surrounding her teeth is the real treat and how desperately she tries to hide them.

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame about her teeth as she was doing Invisalign but then seemed to sack it off. I think she mentioned something about lockdown/covid disrupting it but I have a friend whose treatment continued during lockdowns? Maybe she did have to stop because of covid but if she did stop because she couldn’t be arsed then she can’t be as upset about them as she claims.

It’s a shame about her teeth as she was doing Invisalign but then seemed to sack it off. I think she mentioned something about lockdown/covid disrupting it but I have a friend whose treatment continued during lockdowns? Maybe she did have to stop because of covid but if she did stop because she couldn’t be arsed then she can’t be as upset about them as she claims.
She stopped way before restrictions started IIRC.

Reactions: 3
Hi all!! New here feels great to know you all think the same things I do. I’ve always been quite shocked by how reliant she is on the girlfriend, never seems to ever go out on any walks alone, Danielle has such a boring life from what she shows. I can’t imagine it’s any more exciting than what she’s showing us. Feel quite sad for her tbh, when the relationship is over she’ll probably be unable to function

I’m just wondering if Danielle ever does anything for “my gf” it seems Danielle lays in bed while her gf runs around after her, hardly a balanced healthy relationship? also, how bloody annoying that she refers to her by “my gf” ALL THE TIME!!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah ‘ there you go il pass you my cup for you to refill ‘

I’m just wondering if Danielle ever does anything for “my gf” it seems Danielle lays in bed while her gf runs around after her, hardly a balanced healthy relationship? also, how bloody annoying that she refers to her by “my gf” ALL THE TIME!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.