Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just wondering if Danielle ever does anything for “my gf” it seems Danielle lays in bed while her gf runs around after her, hardly a balanced healthy relationship? also, how bloody annoying that she refers to her by “my gf” ALL THE TIME!!!!
I thought the same, it gets real old real quick having to be the one to do everything in the relationship so I wouldn’t be surprised if the gf doesn’t stick around. It also kind of explains why dani has been single for so long - there is no give and take in danis world, it’s ‘I provide free items and a good lifestyle and you do everything for me’ that won’t work today dani, more and more people are no longer giving a tit about items and want to be happy

Reactions: 7
I thought the same, it gets real old real quick having to be the one to do everything in the relationship so I wouldn’t be surprised if the gf doesn’t stick around. It also kind of explains why dani has been single for so long - there is no give and take in danis world, it’s ‘I provide free items and a good lifestyle and you do everything for me’ that won’t work today dani, more and more people are no longer giving a tit about items and want to be happy
I think it was the same with lots of her friends. I once knew a girl like this and everything we did revolved around her. She didn't have the same disabilities but even on a girls trip to New York, we had to eat when she wanted, spent a day at the hospital as she didn't feel right, waited around for her in the morning while she slept and got ready at her own pace. Was just so draining and she really needed a reality check that we weren't all there to slot in around her. I won't criticse Danie for not sharing too much with her friends this year as I for one have not seen some of mine since last February, but I really think she always heavily relied on people to do stuff for her or to live their lives revolving around her. That will not make a long term relationship very easy at all.

Reactions: 4
I’m just wondering if Danielle ever does anything for “my gf” it seems Danielle lays in bed while her gf runs around after her, hardly a balanced healthy relationship? also, how bloody annoying that she refers to her by “my gf” ALL THE TIME!!!!
I vaguely remember when they were first dating Dani liked that ‘my girl’ picked a venue and a time and sorted it all out and she just needed to turn up. I think she likes (expects) being doted on/being taken care of in relationships even from the start.

Reactions: 9
I vaguely remember when they were first dating Dani liked that ‘my girl’ picked a venue and a time and sorted it all out and she just needed to turn up. I think she likes (expects) being doted on/being taken care of in relationships even from the start.
Because she’s a spoilt little rich girl that’s why

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because she’s a spoilt little rich girl that’s why
She is surrounded by enablers. If the gf wasn't there she would get herself out of bed and look after herself...she clearly takes full advantage of any situation which allows her to be waited on by others rather than help herself. I feel for the gf, long term this is only going to get worse and her role as a gf will turn to full time carer- hope she knows what she has signed up for !

Reactions: 7
I have to rely on others for certain things but I bleeping hate it! I try to do as much as I physically can but some things I need help with. But recently I've had a stair lift and a bath lift fitted and i love the independence that i can go.up and down the stairs as many times as i want! Where as before after a couple of trips it wasnt happening. But she revels in being cared for and at her age it's not good! My partner is that not my carer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh she was really peeved wasn’t she. And my god she looked bloated today . What’s with all the ugly expensive candles? I mean I love a wax melt now and again along with cheap tea lights or my scentzy warmer but good god them things she’s got are ugly and too expensive to even burn. So are they just going to gather dust as an ornament?

Reactions: 3
Ooh she was really peeved wasn’t she. And my god she looked bloated today . What’s with all the ugly expensive candles? I mean I love a wax melt now and again along with cheap tea lights or my scentzy warmer but good god them things she’s got are ugly and too expensive to even burn. So are they just going to gather dust as an ornament?
They will be placed lovingly in the spare room ! 🙄

• Haha
She is surrounded by enablers. If the gf wasn't there she would get herself out of bed and look after herself...she clearly takes full advantage of any situation which allows her to be waited on by others rather than help herself. I feel for the gf, long term this is only going to get worse and her role as a gf will turn to full time carer- hope she knows what she has signed up for !
It's Georgina Grogan number 2, except her parents have their life/independance and indulge her less than GG's nevertheless.

Reactions: 5
It's Georgina Grogan number 2, except her parents have their life/independance and indulge her less than GG's nevertheless.
Man don't get me started on Georgina grogan! I cant stand the way she talks it's always so sarcastically! And having her dad or bf wash her hair? I get chronic illness but she is too much sometimes! They are dependent on everyone around them and want to be grateful noone depends on them like some of us who are disabled and looking after others!

Wow - she is trolling us! Also notice - the stories all featured stuff she paid for! No ad links! No PR products. But that candle. Stop.

Randomly blocked by her - what she said?
That her candle looked like a tit lol and said that she Hope's everyone is having a good day especially us hayders lol cos god knows we need it. Summin along them lines! Oh and she showed us some clothes. Then made a story telling us she ACTUALLY paid for them herself! Yaya pat on the back! Lol

• Haha
Man don't get me started on Georgina grogan! I cant stand the way she talks it's always so sarcastically! And having her dad or bf wash her hair? I get chronic illness but she is too much sometimes! They are dependent on everyone around them and want to be grateful noone depends on them like some of us who are disabled and looking after others!
I don’t know much about GG but god yes it seems like a properly co dependant family. She’ll never move out.

Someone is reading here in her spare time. Hello Danielle😄
Her passive aggressive sniping is soo becoming! And the fact she has to acknowledge ' i paid for everything myself ' just highlights how little she does actually buy herself...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.