Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My gf’ the carer’s at it again
I must be a mug because I read this as her giving her GF a pedicure... then I thought how stupid that sounded.

So she’s on the beg for a mattress, a coffee machine AND another sofa? Why should she get this stuff for free? People are struggling out there to live, this feels so unjust.

Reactions: 10
I must be a mug because I read this as her giving her GF a pedicure... then I thought how stupid that sounded.

So she’s on the beg for a mattress, a coffee machine AND another sofa? Why should she get this stuff for free? People are struggling out there to live, this feels so unjust.
She’s needs to be looking on freecycle! What company in their right mind could see a great return from their investment in her? Seriously.

Reactions: 2
‘My gf’ the carer’s at it again
I’m surprised she didn’t take a picture of her down there between her festering hot vagina flaps that’s been sat on the sofa all day under a blanket. She literally treats “my gf” like a slave. Poor thing.
can you imagine how baby-Ish dv acts.
I can imagine her like “aww thank you pudding” every time my gf does anything remotely nice to her. She would never cope with real life. Like actually going to work, sweating and being stressed at times. She’s in for a big massive shock if she think my gf is in this for the long haul. Shes gone as soon as the freebies are done and dusted.
her management keep her “engaged” and keep the freebies rolling in coz they are all grouped together. Why does the likes of boring Callie Thorpe get cover of Cosmo..?ITS NOT BECAUSE SHES INSPIRATIONAL, it’s because she knows them and she’s the token fat welsh girl.

Reactions: 7
She must give good head for her to stick around 😏. Which 20-something lass wants to be saddled looking after a 34-year-old sad sack? Unless she has Mummy issues...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another tit post... here’s how to get candle wax out of a glass because I have no content and I’m a sad act. She doesn’t even see how pathetic her page has gotten and it’s sad to see. She acts like she’s 78 years old and has forgotten why the internet exists. It’s not to see your candle wax hack you melt.

She must give good head for her to stick around 😏. Which 20-something lass wants to be saddled looking after a 34-year-old sad sack? Unless she has Mummy issues...
oh I doubt she gives any effort in bed, apparently she’s in excruciating pain 24/7 so she just sits in pain all day long and wishes she wasn’t. Talk about play the victim card.
what kills me is she does nothing to try and make her condition better for herself.
she likes being this old hobbling lady with a younger girlfriend, she feels empowered. It’s lame.

Reactions: 5
Look at me, I'm Danie V, gimme everything I need for freeeee!

In the next few weeks she'll get a Hoover and a mattress...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at me, I'm Danie V, gimme everything I need for freeeee!

In the next few weeks she'll get a Hoover and a mattress...
What a strange existence when your first thought is to beg online for freebies ....what happened to having some pride and working hard, saving up and buying the things for yourself. This is her first home with this relationship you would think they would be saving for new things to buy together not taking any old crappy freebie, like that awful sofa and chair, that happens along... it's a soul destroying way to live surely?

Reactions: 8
What a strange existence when your first thought is to beg online for freebies ....what happened to having some pride and working hard, saving up and buying the things for yourself. This is her first home with this relationship you would think they would be saving for new things to buy together not taking any old crappy freebie, like that awful sofa and chair, that happens along... it's a soul destroying way to live surely?
It’s like she’s living in her twilight years.

Reactions: 2
It’s like she’s living in her twilight years.
Its just a disgusting way to live ...why are these influencers so allergic to working hard and paying their own way ? The blatant beg under the guise of give me recommendations thing she is guilty of most days is just awful ...do what the rest of us peasants do ..Google it and read the reviews!!

Reactions: 5
Its just a disgusting way to live ...why are these influencers so allergic to working hard and paying their own way ? The blatant beg under the guise of give me recommendations thing she is guilty of most days is just awful ...do what the rest of us peasants do ..Google it and read the reviews!!
Her gf works in a prison which is not an easy job. I wonder how she views the freeloading lifestyle her beloved has..surely deep down there must be ( even the slightest) concern that she has zero work ethic, even if she does benefit from freebies.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think her girlfriend does that for work. She posted the other day that her gf was working so she was chilling watching TV and the girlfriend was working away on her laptop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her gf works in a prison which is not an easy job. I wonder how she views the freeloading lifestyle her beloved has..surely deep down there must be ( even the slightest) concern that she has zero work ethic, even if she does benefit from freebies.
I thought this too but I also think like attracts like...people like DV have this entitled attitude, I don't think she has consistently worked hard for anything in her life. Bank of mum and dad provide well for her.

I don’t think her girlfriend does that for work. She posted the other day that her gf was working so she was chilling watching TV and the girlfriend was working away on her laptop 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it was mentioned a while back that the gf worked in the prison service, there are many roles within that service not just the ones we see on Prisoner cell block H ! ..I've a friend in the prison service and he deals with all the court paperwork for the ones that reoffend on release ...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.