Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been mentioned that the girlfriend could be with Danie for the money but honestly look at Danie. At least her girlfriend has a proper job like others have said and it’s Danie that relies on her to run around for her doing everything for her. I think it’s the other way around.

Reactions: 5
I thought this too but I also think like attracts like...people like DV have this entitled attitude, I don't think she has consistently worked hard for anything in her life. Bank of mum and dad provide well for her.
Then she calls those who went to school with her : school toffs😂 Look in the mirror Danielle

It’s been mentioned that the girlfriend could be with Danie for the money but honestly look at Danie. At least her girlfriend has a proper job like others have said and it’s Danie that relies on her to run around for her doing everything for her. I think it’s the other way around.
The girl probably has a thing for elderly persons😂

Edited : past discussion😄

Reactions: 3
What a strange existence when your first thought is to beg online for freebies ....what happened to having some pride and working hard, saving up and buying the things for yourself. This is her first home with this relationship you would think they would be saving for new things to buy together not taking any old crappy freebie, like that awful sofa and chair, that happens along... it's a soul destroying way to live surely?
That’s true actually- part of the fun of moving in with your partner for the first time is picking out things together that you both like and making your house a home. If she is limited to what she can get for free, she’s missing out on that fun. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"Normal" people would be embarrassed but freeloaders don't feel the embarrassment at all.

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if DVs gf has a psychological need for control, to feel stronger. Because any normal person would of course, feel like she’s taking the piss. But a person who wants to feel like she’s the strongest and the rock of the pair would obviously not see an issue with it. So maybe the gf likes DV being the way she is? Weak, in pain and elderly is her thing? I mean... yikes.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just a few weeks ago she was sick of sharing her life on Instagram. But old habits die hard right ?,

When it makes her money she soon gets to sharing. Also her fake motivational speech on her stories was pathetic and annoying
I know right, I felt like saying oh shut the duck up, if anyone needs to reevaluate their diet this year, it’s you fatty and don’t be upset if others do that. Why are these body positivity girls always ugly, shapeless and screaming from the rooftops that they are healthy. She’s a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know right, I felt like saying oh shut the duck up, if anyone needs to reevaluate their diet this year, it’s you fatty and don’t be upset if others do that. Why are these body positivity girls always ugly, shapeless and screaming from the rooftops that they are healthy. She’s a dick.
“It’s you fatty” made me lol behind my monitor at work 🙈

• Haha
It went on and on and on I felt like saying shut it no one cares, everyone is doing what they want to do you obviously feel guilty just because you sit on your sofa all day
Find it really sad that these “Bopo” influencers get so offended by the new year diets. Everyone eats shite over the Xmas/new year period people obviously want to detox and eat healthier. I don’t get why they make it such a bad thing

Reactions: 1
It went on and on and on I felt like saying shut it no one cares, everyone is doing what they want to do you obviously feel guilty just because you sit on your sofa all day
Find it really sad that these “Bopo” influencers get so offended by the new year diets. Everyone eats shite over the Xmas/new year period people obviously want to detox and eat healthier. I don’t get why they make it such a bad thing
To ease their own guilt in continuing to fill their faces with crap!

Reactions: 4
I’ve hated the begging for freebies, but u bend content has made me smile.

Tbh I’d sooner have to endure #ads and they go and use that cash to buy their bits then just see financially comfortable people beg for expensive or high end homeware...

Reactions: 2
I’ve hated the begging for freebies, but u bend content has made me smile.

Tbh I’d sooner have to endure #ads and they go and use that cash to buy their bits then just see financially comfortable people beg for expensive or high end homeware...
But isn't this the issue with DV ? She can afford to buy her own things but lately she has turned into a beggy magee ?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.