Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she planning on doing AL for every single picture she posts now ? Jan 2nd and she is at it again this morning..

Reactions: 2
She posted the other day that she wanted to see the back of anything with bodies on it....then her mum wraps all her presents in naked lady paper and it’s amazing again....good to see she’s sticking up for what she believes in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she on the beg for a coffee machine or are they just those type of people?! There’s a pandemic and she’s got a chronic illness but is going out unnecessarily ffs

Reactions: 4
Is she on the beg for a coffee machine or are they just those type of people?! There’s a pandemic and she’s got a chronic illness but is going out unnecessarily ffs
Well when you need an excuse to flog something...I doubt for one minute she has gone to get coffee ! That would involve her actually moving off her freebie sofa!

• Haha
Anyone seen the boring content this morning... it’s becoming so lame now. “My turn for a coffee run”... here’s a picture of some crappy wrapping paper. GIRL..... if you don’t GET A GRIP. SHES HAPPY TO POST AD AFTER AD AFTER AD but in between, posts NO real content, nothing. She’s so boring.

Reactions: 6
She posted the other day that she wanted to see the back of anything with bodies on it....then her mum wraps all her presents in naked lady paper and it’s amazing again....good to see she’s sticking up for what she believes in
I thought this. Didn't she get a cushion for Xmas with bodies on too?

Well when you need an excuse to flog something...I doubt for one minute she has gone to get coffee ! That would involve her actually moving off her freebie sofa!
It isn't far from her sofa to the kitchen to make coffee - maybe that's what she means 🤣

• Haha
I thought this. Didn't she get a cushion for Xmas with bodies on too?

It isn't far from her sofa to the kitchen to make coffee - maybe that's what she means 🤣
perhaps she's going to jog all 3 steps to the kitchen in her freebie trainers and most comfortable ( til the next free one!) ever lounge suit ! She's a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was going to ask this last week when there was talk about BumBum. I always wondered if her and Sul were ever a thing or not....
She probably convinced him to get into bed after attending one of her freebie PR events and he felt obliged. She’s desperate and always has been. She realised that no handsome black man is going to make her a wife so she settled for a skinny little chavvy girl who drives with one hand on the steering wheel of her corsa. Lol. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the beg for a new mattress now FFS
Stop shes being an ambassador for all of us with chronic pain! Because she will obvs get gifted something specifically for chronic pain no doubt costing a small fortune..( I know I've looked into it) and all of us with chronic pain will be so grateful to Danie for finding a mattress that we cannot afford but it's the thought that counts...and her comfort of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all this is my first post on here, I frelnn Mmmmm like I’ve found my people as I’m so completely baffled by these “influencers”.
I can remember when DV first arrived on the plus size fashion scene and her she commented how hard life was with her dad who moaned and shouted about hers and her mums weight. Obviously the bigger she has got (physically and blogging!) this has all been erased and isn’t mentioned. Does anybody else remember when she used to share this info?
Yeah. She used to talk very openly about how bad the relationship with her Dad was.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Recently, someone put here a link to an article about dating she has on her blog.

Her sex/love life seems to be more fulfilled by fantasies than actual relationships.

Reactions: 3
Clearly the best thing about this relationship for her is how much her partner does for her. Very odd idea of a relationship.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.