Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve hated the begging for freebies, but u bend content has made me smile.

Tbh I’d sooner have to endure #ads and they go and use that cash to buy their bits then just see financially comfortable people beg for expensive or high end homeware...
I thought the u bend was a pretty good gag 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another day another #ad ...this time for hair treatment costing £20 + ! Yeah go Dani ..well done for reading the room and keeping things real !

Reactions: 2
Here's a vid of my joker face brushing my hair....gee thanks danie I don't think i could have got through my day without seeing that!

• Haha
Danie cleans a plug hole: the content we've all been waiting for...

• Haha
Danie cleans a plug hole: the content we've all been waiting for...
I just use an old toothbrush! Since when did we need overpriced battery operated shite to do basic jobs ! She takes being ridiculous to a whole nother level with wasting money for the sake of it !!

Reactions: 2
I just use an old toothbrush! Since when did we need overpriced battery operated shite to do basic jobs ! She takes being ridiculous to a whole nother level with wasting money for the sake of it !!
Since she gets money for us buying it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Danie claims to have many invisible disabilities, but the truth is she would not have them if she lost around 1/4 of her current body weight. The weight causes the inflammation. I say this as a fat person with invisible illnesses, currently losing weight to try and combat them. I can't hide in bed all day and get my partner to do everything for me because they have to work and we have kids to take care of, so I am treating the source of the problem. It's really bleeping hard and I'm having to deny myself a lot, but my goal is to be in less pain by next Christmas. My GP is in full agreement that this is what will make the biggest difference to my life, he certainly hasn't prescribed lying around on a gifted sofa all day talking to strangers about how much pain I'm in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s an embarrassment. But what companies are giving her this stuff...there are other people so much more deserving.
Just come on here to say the same! Shes so bleeping entitled! 2 people in work and still getting a whole flat furnished ! Pure greed!

Danie claims to have many invisible disabilities, but the truth is she would not have them if she lost around 1/4 of her current body weight. The weight causes the inflammation. I say this as a fat person with invisible illnesses, currently losing weight to try and combat them. I can't hide in bed all day and get my partner to do everything for me because they have to work and we have kids to take care of, so I am treating the source of the problem. It's really bleeping hard and I'm having to deny myself a lot, but my goal is to be in less pain by next Christmas. My GP is in full agreement that this is what will make the biggest difference to my life, he certainly hasn't prescribed lying around on a gifted sofa all day talking to strangers about how much pain I'm in.
Same I'm disabled but have a family to look after! I wish I could lay on my gifted sofa all day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.