Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pain would dramatically decrease with weight loss but she’s too stubborn to admit it.
The house wasn’t hers, it’s mummy and daddy’s house, she lived in it with lodgers.
she’s been helped with this new pokey flat. Mum and dad probably bought it for her or paid the deposit for the mortgage. Either that or she’s renting it out and renting the entire big house to pay for this tit Hole.

Oh and #interiors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she told her Mummy and Daddy she needed a place without stairs because she's in so much pain all of the time?! Wouldn't surprise me if in that house there was only 1 bathroom and she found it 'too hard' to walk up and down to it

Reactions: 5
I am bamboozled by the flat too. It must be really central otherwise....no idea.
It looks like south London kid brooke village but I could be wrong always used to go past there for work and it looks so similar to it

Her pain would dramatically decrease with weight loss but she’s too stubborn to admit it.
The house wasn’t hers, it’s mummy and daddy’s house, she lived in it with lodgers.
she’s been helped with this new pokey flat. Mum and dad probably bought it for her or paid the deposit for the mortgage. Either that or she’s renting it out and renting the entire big house to pay for this tit Hole.

Oh and #interiors 🤣🤣🤣
Please do give us more tea on Danielle

Last edited:
I wonder if she told her Mummy and Daddy she needed a place without stairs because she's in so much pain all of the time?! Wouldn't surprise me if in that house there was only 1 bathroom and she found it 'too hard' to walk up and down to it
Don’t quote me on this, but I think she had an en suite. Very small, so maybe just a toilet and sink.

Reactions: 2
If anyone suggests she loses weight to help with her pain/health they’re accused of being fat phobic 🙄

Reactions: 7
The constant begging for gifted items is nauseating, gave me inner and outer rage when she accepted the charity pjs from Matalan, greedy moomin
She’s not got an ounce of work ethic in her, she’s an entitled brat, very annoying
The girlfriend will see the light soon, out at work as a key worker then coming back home to Danielle and peeling grapes for her and running errands

It looks like south London kid brooke village but I could be wrong always used to go past there for work and it looks so similar to it

She’s a big fussy fanny who doesnt move a muscle but I guess you all knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I can’t imagine her living in Kidbrooke although it has far changed from the council estate days of the Ferrier that I knew it as 🤣🤣

More boring posts from DV... oh it’s Jan 1st and I’ve got the dire task of washing up two glasses and sitting my fat arse back on the sofa all day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't help but notice just how awful her view is from her fireworks post last night ...literally surrounded by concrete and peeping eyes ! She won't stay there long ...give it a few days with a broken lift and she will want out !

• Haha
More boring posts from DV... oh it’s Jan 1st and I’ve got the dire task of washing up two glasses and sitting my fat arse back on the sofa all day!!
Don't forget the leg pain she does have chronic pain remember! And a Girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Desperate much ! She's cleaning a brand new sink drain that is blatantly clean ! Starting the NY off with unnecessary #ads ...fabulous!

Reactions: 3
Desperate much ! She's cleaning a brand new sink drain that is blatantly clean ! Starting the NY off with unnecessary #ads ...fabulous!
I was thinking that. She doesn't put any effort in either. I'd be scrubbing the fucker, not just gliding the brush over. Just goes to show how full of tit she is and obviously does no cleaning herself!

Reactions: 5
She even advertises bleeping fridge drawers from Matalan! She’s a joke. They are £1/2.. doesn’t she buy anything!? bleeping lazy spoilt cow

• Haha
  • Angry
Hi all this is my first post on here, I frelnn Mmmmm like I’ve found my people as I’m so completely baffled by these “influencers”.
I can remember when DV first arrived on the plus size fashion scene and her she commented how hard life was with her dad who moaned and shouted about hers and her mums weight. Obviously the bigger she has got (physically and blogging!) this has all been erased and isn’t mentioned. Does anybody else remember when she used to share this info?

• Wow
  • Haha
Hi all this is my first post on here, I frelnn Mmmmm like I’ve found my people as I’m so completely baffled by these “influencers”.
I can remember when DV first arrived on the plus size fashion scene and her she commented how hard life was with her dad who moaned and shouted about hers and her mums weight. Obviously the bigger she has got (physically and blogging!) this has all been erased and isn’t mentioned. Does anybody else remember when she used to share this info?
Yeah I do - and regarding finding a partner, I think her sibling was doing it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.