Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmalb1988

I’m not a glass table fan at all. But then that might be because I’m lazy and the thought of cleaning smears and finger prints constantly is too much loool.

Reactions: 1

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
fuck, that bank scam is the pits. I feel so sorry for her.
I hope she gets the cash recovered but the truth is, the chances of getting back the full amount are slim.

Minkel

Chatty Member
Oh thank you. I think I found the other one. It wasn't with Bobbi, it was with her parents when they went to Australia for her cousin's wedding and before going back to England, they stayed one week in Thailand.
I think I remember Australia I wasnt into Instagram much then though!

Romy

VIP Member
She’s a middle aged woman and still calls her mum “mummy” in a really childish voice, I wouldn’t expect any different from her tbh she’s an over grown brat

Also anyone seen this? Wonder if DV will follow the rules she’s always using filters lately https://tattle.life/threads/asa-has...s-when-promoting-skincare-or-cosmetics.14880/
She looks middle age but she just 26 lol
Interesting link!!

Did you see her having a go at her followers who told her Marcella is on ITVHub? She said "I know it is, look back at my earlier stories". She'd do well to remember it's her followers making her money she can sit on her privileged backside all day.

Don't understand why she needs subtitles but you can get them on there, she just needs to google it to find out how ffs.
Yes I didn't understand her rant about ITV which has no subtitles, Why does she needs subtitles?! She's english and not deaf I think.

torontoon

Chatty Member
We've never seen her going for a walk, even before covid😂 I still remember the drama when Uber was banned from London (or the mayor wanted to)
You're not wrong there 😂 I was just making the point that she's not stuck at home because of lockdown.

Romy

VIP Member
It may be not fair but it's all the "influencers" culture. Those gifts. Pure marketing.
Before influencers even exist, it was famous people (like actors) who got those gifts and still.

Margi989

I meant any network outside of her gf. She doesn't really mention her friends anymore either (you can have online catch-ups). Hence the over reliance on her gf. Defo not suggesting anyone during lockdown should be out partying

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Hahahaha no chance. ‘ sorry I can’t move from the sofa’

So interesting that we never hear about Danni making meals or doing stuff for her partner. We know that her partner takes Danni's stuff to the post office, drives her everywhere, cooks for her, assembles furniture, gets her her hot water bottle, etc etc. Maybe Danni does lots for her gf too though she never documents it. The value she places on people, as seen on her social media (eg bobby), is based on how much they do for her. V odd and says a lot about her learned behaviours and lifestyle.
View attachment 403279

• Haha