Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Don’t be silly. Dani doesn’t give, she just lies back and receives. 😂
PAH do you think dani actually has the stamina and ability to move around left in her? She’s got the sexual stamina of an 80 year old. She probably does all the laying back and oooing and aaring while her gf gives gives gives and Dani just takes takes takes. Greedy entitled cow. Also I find her style and interior content SO boring. She has the interior style taste of an old woman too.

Reactions: 1

Crazymum

VIP Member
Here you go. She got a lot of backlash. Some people accusing her of bullying a kid, which I think is a bit far-fetched as I doubt Dani is on the Kardashian's radar 😁
View attachment 429111
Thought it had gone when I went to look. I’d seen the painting online and did think the kid hadn’t painted it mind.

this was one of the responses to Danis tweet against north west😂😂😂it was gold
View attachment 429132
So true 😂

She was twitter shamed and didn’t have a good come back so she deleted it!
Always the way. Quick delete when it doesn’t go her way.

Minkel

Chatty Member
Fucking hell she even makes getting dressed look boring and dull! And the way she sits filming her gf from the sofa ..bring it here met me touch it..erm get off ya arse and come and look. And no offense her kitchen is her living room now can she not get her own hot water bottle? I know chronic pain I have it but I.still have to move around as if i don't I seize up! Fair enough if I'm upstairs I may ask someone to get me a heat pad but not if I'm in the same fecking room!

• Heart

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I know right, I felt like saying oh shut the fuck up, if anyone needs to reevaluate their diet this year, it’s you fatty and don’t be upset if others do that. Why are these body positivity girls always ugly, shapeless and screaming from the rooftops that they are healthy. She’s a dick.
It went on and on and on I felt like saying shut it no one cares, everyone is doing what they want to do you obviously feel guilty just because you sit on your sofa all day
Find it really sad that these “Bopo” influencers get so offended by the new year diets. Everyone eats shite over the Xmas/new year period people obviously want to detox and eat healthier. I don’t get why they make it such a bad thing

Can someone explain the affiliate linking/cookies to me? I see it mentioned but am not clear how it works and how they would be paid for future purchases.

Also, does anyone remember a few years back when she was in hospital for over a month? Does anyone remember what that was for?
She had gallstones and complained about the hospital. I can’t remember if she had to keep going back.

nuggy

Woah she looks so swollen in her latest stories, I’ve noticed she’s using the filters that alter her face but even with them she looks overly swollen😲😳

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Bobby or Callie. And they’ve dissapeared from her because of MY GF

I meant any network outside of her gf. She doesn't really mention her friends anymore either (you can have online catch-ups). Hence the over reliance on her gf. Defo not suggesting anyone during lockdown should be out partying

Devitodorito

You would think after what’s happening to Grace Victory it would be a wake up call to start taking care of her fitness a bit more

Exactly but she choses victim woe is me mode always ....the new gf enables it all too...no reason why she couldn't sit and put together things herself. I'm amazed she has the strength to apply all that makeup to her face and doesn't just lie down and let the gf do that for her too...
Did you not see her story this morning about resting after a getting ready??!! 😂 I laugh, But it must be pretty shitty to feel like that.

8ED0A3AA-1C01-4678-A4E2-04E1291B0FD6.png

Crazymum

VIP Member
It seems so manipulative. Crying so the gf feels bad to be away? Shameful. She’s a grown woman surely she should know better? Also, there are people with chronic pain conditions who have to work full time jobs, this absolute whale of a woman doesn’t do anything except stay home on her sofa and wearing a few pieces of clothes makes me cry from the pain?? It could also be due to her being so inactive. After the first lockdown I got so inactive and wouldn’t move as much and my legs would ache! Not moving around is so bad for circulation. She’s probably got such bad circulation and her never moving around obviously isn’t doing her body any good. Even a little movement everyday would help her! Even some gentle yoga
Totally agree with the lack of movement . I’ve become so lazy and my legs ache from doing nothing. I went for a walk the other day doing 10k steps with the dogs which I used to do twice a day. I was in pain for days. I now try to get a bit more active . It’s only as I’m stuck in a rut with kids at home all the time , I’m a little bit overweight but not huge so for someone so big it must be worse. She will seize up just sitting there. Surely gf has friends and family ? I’d be pointing out it’s not healthy if that was my daughter running up a grown arse woman’s arse.

Romy

VIP Member
I have subtitles on everything I watch now. Its just alot easier for me to follow whats going on. I think alot of people use them regardless so I agree with her on that cause its hub is the worst for not having them.
Why easier for you? You have to watch and read at the same time. Just curious.
I am very used to subtitles because English is not my language and I watch films/series from everywhere (even when I don't speak the language). By the way, subtitles are not always very well done when It's two different languages! There are even translation errors/nonsense too often :/

Romy

VIP Member
I think her teeth bother other people ( not me as I couldn't care less ! ) more than they do her. She was lucky to be gifted an expensive invisalign treatment but hasn't bothered to use it so to me that says she's not that upset by them !
No rush now that she found love😂😂😂