Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nuggy

She definitely plays it up to get sympathy and engagement. Her posts lately have been so bland so I imagine doing this and talking about her “haters” helps boost it

Reactions: 1

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I fear the same will happen with “girlfriend”, she’ll just disappear and we don’t know what happened, seems to be her style with relationships

I also remember a few years back Danielle saying something about another blogger stealing her date? Who else remembers this. Think she was talking about Jadasezer but not too sure

Margi989

Wonder how long her girlfriend is going to like being around someone who lies around all day and seems to not contribute at all. Her partner cooks, carries stuff, does errands for her etc all while having a demanding full time job. Hard to see what DV offers. Does not seem to be a sustainable relationship.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Bar the ‘be kind’ part, as someone with a chronic illness what she’s written is actually quite accurate. No idea what the undies are all about though.
Completely distracts from the message she is trying to get over ..tbh those kind images put me off reading the rest of the post especially as she just looks soo awkward and uncomfortable in how she poses !

Minkel

Chatty Member
Omg Danie you are just TOO fucking annoying... I put my heart and soul into this caption lol

Rois

I hate to admit but I thought she looked really nice in that reel of her getting dressed. I always liked DV as I thought she was one of the more classy influencers... but she has just sold out to the shitty ADS which makes me dislike her
I agree, I thought she looked so nice in that video! Really pretty and happy. It’s just a shame as you say that she’s sold out to everything.

Dizzy

VIP Member
But she is too fat! Even without the chronic illness she has, she's morbidly obese and no-one that size is healthy!

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Out of interest where you from? Wait till you try to understand Glaswegian....

I prefer British accents although some are so hard at first but you get used to hearing them and it becomes easier. The easiest for me to understand is the "classic" English from the period dramas for ex. Posh? It's crystal clear..

Romy

VIP Member
Amd when TUI paid for her and Bobby to fly first class to the Caribbean..I forget where but she spent the whole time literally in the room! Maybe one or two shots by the pool. I think it was a couple of years ago for new years! Shit content for a holiday that would have cost thousands!
Wasn't it the same trip but I think it was Thailand. I didn't remember it was a gift though. I shouldn't be surprised!

Romy

VIP Member
Yeah she looks so old! She posted pics from 5 years ago 4 3 etc and shes gone from being a curvy size 18? Maybe even a 16 and she just piled it on must be a 26 now. I think she's had the wheelchair 2 years now. Eventually I will need a wheelchair as my arthritis gets worse but I'm 42. The only diagnosis she has is chronic pain syndrome and chronic fatigue! So the need for a wheelchair at such a young age baffles me. And she is always saying how people look at her when shes out in it and assume shes just being fat and lazy! And personally I would think the same. As shes just put more and more weight on and she claims shes tried everything for her illness. But has she tried losing weight? Probably not! Sorry it just really winds me up.when she moans and moans and is having her dad do her hair! Bitch I have to was my own hair with my crippled hands!
Her dad won't be there forever and what if her boyfriend has some health problem too later. People don't think. She should try losing a bit of weight, drinking less alcohol... but she sure knows better and anyway all doctors are fatphobic. She doesn't realise that being autonomous (as long as you can) is a treasure and even essential for mental health.

But Danielle is her role model for talking about chronic pain (there is a post about that) so yeah...

Hi all this is my first post on here, I frelnn Mmmmm like I’ve found my people as I’m so completely baffled by these “influencers”.
I can remember when DV first arrived on the plus size fashion scene and her she commented how hard life was with her dad who moaned and shouted about hers and her mums weight. Obviously the bigger she has got (physically and blogging!) this has all been erased and isn’t mentioned. Does anybody else remember when she used to share this info?
Yeah I do - and regarding finding a partner, I think her sibling was doing it too.

• Wow

Romy

VIP Member
Hair by Joel- she posted about him being her boyfriend for a month, then he disappeared. Then snout a year later Bum bum came on the scene- that evaporated after a trip up her folks .
Other than that I think Bobby was her only boyfriend.

I agree upthread, I can’t imagine a relationship lasting where they are your carer/parentdoing everything for you. She’s in her mud 30s too
Wow. That is that? It is actually sad. No wonder she acts like a teenager.