Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
My other halfs first language isn't English and if it's not American we have to use subtitles. I dont know why American is easier for him though!
I prefer British accents although some are so hard at first but you get used to hearing them and it becomes easier. The easiest for me to understand is the "classic" English from the period dramas for ex. Posh? It's crystal clear..

Reactions: 1

Chip1984

VIP Member
I missed it what was it all about. Gutted I missed drama 😂
Here you go. She got a lot of backlash. Some people accusing her of bullying a kid, which I think is a bit far-fetched as I doubt Dani is on the Kardashian's radar 😁
Screenshot_20210210-163741_Twitter.jpg

EssexHun

like the gifted silk turban the other day...my daughter has naturally curly hair which is nightmare so looked at their site...all looks great apart from the £50 price tag for us mere mortals!
I was so pissed off with this particular gift.. I work bloody hard for my money and saved for ages to buy one of these... and she gets bloody gifted one!! Fuming!! 😡🥴

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Do we know what actually happened in Greece, when she got ill? I think that was the trip her dad had to collect her from (although my memory isn’t great)!

Minkel

Chatty Member
GG ... urgh. Still remember when she got her mum to take sexy lingerie photos for her in a hotel. And her foundation doesn’t match the rest of her body
This is the thing I mean I love my mum but I ain't gunna constantly take her on spa breaks lol does she not have any mates?

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Always make me laugh when they do this weird build up to a haul like she’s doing us all a favour !

Let's be really clear, the sole purpose of these hauls is to make money. She will put minimal effort in as always but will ensure she AL the lot before she returns it..she is another one that is all about the scam disguised as doing it for us!
Definitely!

Chardonny

It’s an interesting move given central London is on hiatus at the moment and who knows what there will be to return to after COVID. Vibrancy I hope (a Londoner although not especially central).

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Like someone said, she doesn't think or doesn't want to think she can do something. I don't recall her saying she sees a doctor, ti adjust a treatment maybe. I don't know.
Well whilst everyone in her life enables her she will never make changes. Setting up the new flat seems to have fallen to the new gf whilst she supervises from the freebie sofa ...maybe that's what her role is ..begging for freebies ? Certainly all she is putting up as content these days.

MrsHater

Chatty Member
I don’t think they’ll last another year. Gf obviously has to go and work in the real world and she will sharp get sick of running up princess DV ‘s lazy arse. I think she reads here too. She never used to moan as much as this and she had a little bit of interesting content occasionally.
What is My Girlfriends job? Anyone know?