Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like the gifted silk turban the other day...my daughter has naturally curly hair which is nightmare so looked at their site...all looks great apart from the £50 price tag for us mere mortals!
I was so pissed off with this particular gift.. I work bloody hard for my money and saved for ages to buy one of these... and she gets bloody gifted one!! Fuming!! 😡🥴

Reactions: 1
I was so pissed off with this particular gift.. I work bloody hard for my money and saved for ages to buy one of these... and she gets bloody gifted one!! Fuming!! 😡🥴
She wont even wear it she will find some way it irritates her and stick it on her depop for £49.50!

Reactions: 5
It may be not fair but it's all the "influencers" culture. Those gifts. Pure marketing.
Before influencers even exist, it was famous people (like actors) who got those gifts and still.

It may be not fair but it's all the "influencers" culture. Those gifts. Pure marketing.
Before influencers even exist, it was famous people (like actors) who got those gifts and still.
But at least they have a talent lol it's the fact that half the stuff they get sent they wont use! Like thwk gorgeous makeup palettes! I love when a beauty influencer gets a new palette as they will always show you a different look but danie pretty much does the same makeup look all the time. Maybe switches up the colours now and then but that's it. It's like when callie thorpe got gifted an insane amount of Charlotte tilbury makeup and was like well I don't really use eyeshadow as i dont know how to do it. That majorly pissed me off as I was lusting so bad over that pillow talk collection and just couldn't afford it! So that was plain jealousy on my part 🤣

Reactions: 6
I agree although unfortunately not all famous or rich people are talented haha.
I would love to see these useless influencers go and get a "real job" and it will certainly happen sooner or later. But brands (particularly the bigger ones) normally know what they do when they send freebies. They're not losing money.

Reactions: 2
But at least they have a talent lol it's the fact that half the stuff they get sent they wont use! Like thwk gorgeous makeup palettes! I love when a beauty influencer gets a new palette as they will always show you a different look but danie pretty much does the same makeup look all the time. Maybe switches up the colours now and then but that's it. It's like when callie thorpe got gifted an insane amount of Charlotte tilbury makeup and was like well I don't really use eyeshadow as i dont know how to do it. That majorly pissed me off as I was lusting so bad over that pillow talk collection and just couldn't afford it! So that was plain jealousy on my part 🤣
Not jealousy, it's just frustrating when you work hard and save up to have these expensive items because you really want really want them and then someone like her is given them for free, has no appreciation for them or intention to use them and they get filed in a drawer alongside all the other free stuff. If these brands stopped sending out to pointless influencers like her then maybe the prices could come down.

I've seen other influencers who acknowledge their privilege in receiving items they don't need, want or use set up a giveaway for their followers. Dani , Callie, Jess etc are too greedy and lazy to bother doing something similar.

I agree these influencers are on borrowed time....!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not jealousy, it's just frustrating when you work hard and save up to have these expensive items because you really want really want them and then someone like her is given them for free, has no appreciation for them or intention to use them and they get filed in a drawer alongside all the other free stuff. If these brands stopped sending out to pointless influencers like her then maybe the prices could come down.

I've seen other influencers who acknowledge their privilege in receiving items they don't need, want or use set up a giveaway for their followers. Dani , Callie, Jess etc are too greedy and lazy to bother doing something similar.

I agree these influencers are on borrowed time....!
I hope their careers all flop down the drain. Danis career is for sure over she’s basically dragging herself trying to make it but her post engagement and amount of people liking her posts is diabolical. Shows that they don’t really like what she’s putting out. I noticed she toned down the homeware stuff which is probably a desperate bid to get more engagement on her posts

Spring clean ?! Errr ...that's just doing the dishes I think ...most of us do that 3 times a day after each meal...

What's with the weird gurning into the camera ? If she's that unwell surely the last thing you would do is take a picture! ...oh silly me, this ups her engagement! Silly me !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg Danie you are just TOO bleeping annoying... I put my heart and soul into this caption lol

Omg Danie you are just TOO bleeping annoying... I put my heart and soul into this caption lol
Just don't get why this particular sermon required a picture of her in badly fitting underwear pouting and playing with her hair, I'm assuming she was attempting to look sexy ?

Bar the ‘be kind’ part, as someone with a chronic illness what she’s written is actually quite accurate. No idea what the undies are all about though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bar the ‘be kind’ part, as someone with a chronic illness what she’s written is actually quite accurate. No idea what the undies are all about though.
Completely distracts from the message she is trying to get over ..tbh those kind images put me off reading the rest of the post especially as she just looks soo awkward and uncomfortable in how she poses !

She needs to apply the be kind to her peasants...sorry fans who dare to dm her from time to time lol

Reactions: 3
But she is too fat! Even without the chronic illness she has, she's morbidly obese and no-one that size is healthy!

And there we have the #ad for the cake they* so lovingly made, a little business called amazon 🙄

*my gf

• Angry
Reactions: 4
duck me! It actually makes me never want to use Amazon prime let alone influence me to use them! Amd that face??? Is she like 7?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.