Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though she brought it with a press discount so who knows how much she actually paid for it

Reactions: 3
I don’t know much about GG but god yes it seems like a properly co dependant family. She’ll never move out.
I don't know now but all holidays were with her parents too😄 but they probably own an apartment in southern Spain because it was always the same place so it's more understandable.

I don’t mind her. I think, if you’re friends with her, when she’s nice, she’s very nice, but when she’s a twit, she’s a massive twit.
She seems nice to her friends but who knows.

Reactions: 3
The thing I find funniest about any influencer reading here is they must check their mates’ threads, and will likely agree with some of the comments 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Danie is so passive aggressive! Erm thanks for the dms but I have already stated in my stories I dont have Netflix ffs you peasants no fuckoff and stop bothering me I'm tired...cos I'm Ill dont you know and now I'm going to sleep....and even though its 7.30 my gf is coming too because she looks 12!

• Haha
Mother of Daughters....didn’t she set up a tattle account and slag her fellow influencers off using that while being nice to their face....then got caught out....I think anyway
Haha, I bet they're all at it! Can imagine Dani having a good old chuckle at the FFFB threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha, I bet they're all at it! Can imagine Dani having a good old chuckle at the FFFB threads!
Charlotte BHC Instagram storied about her Tattle stans, the only thing is it was in the middle of Bethany Rutter’s thread 😂😂 so she was clearly having a cheeky nose!

Absolutely no harm in it but don’t act holier than thou about your “trolls” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
GG ... urgh. Still remember when she got her mum to take sexy lingerie photos for her in a hotel. And her foundation doesn’t match the rest of her body

• Haha
  • Wow
GG ... urgh. Still remember when she got her mum to take sexy lingerie photos for her in a hotel. And her foundation doesn’t match the rest of her body
This is the thing I mean I love my mum but I ain't gunna constantly take her on spa breaks lol does she not have any mates?

Reactions: 1
This is the thing I mean I love my mum but I ain't gunna constantly take her on spa breaks lol does she not have any mates?
She’s a middle aged woman and still calls her mum “mummy” in a really childish voice, I wouldn’t expect any different from her tbh she’s an over grown brat

Also anyone seen this? Wonder if DV will follow the rules she’s always using filters lately https://tattle.life/threads/asa-has...s-when-promoting-skincare-or-cosmetics.14880/

Reactions: 2
She bleeping hates her followers but they are the ones keeping her in tit mirrors and candles!
Did you see her having a go at her followers who told her Marcella is on ITVHub? She said "I know it is, look back at my earlier stories". She'd do well to remember it's her followers making her money she can sit on her privileged backside all day.

Don't understand why she needs subtitles but you can get them on there, she just needs to google it to find out how ffs.

Reactions: 4
She’s a middle aged woman and still calls her mum “mummy” in a really childish voice, I wouldn’t expect any different from her tbh she’s an over grown brat

Also anyone seen this? Wonder if DV will follow the rules she’s always using filters lately https://tattle.life/threads/asa-has...s-when-promoting-skincare-or-cosmetics.14880/
She looks middle age but she just 26 lol
Interesting link!!

Did you see her having a go at her followers who told her Marcella is on ITVHub? She said "I know it is, look back at my earlier stories". She'd do well to remember it's her followers making her money she can sit on her privileged backside all day.

Don't understand why she needs subtitles but you can get them on there, she just needs to google it to find out how ffs.
Yes I didn't understand her rant about ITV which has no subtitles, Why does she needs subtitles?! She's english and not deaf I think.

She looks middle age but she just 26 lol
Interesting link!!

Yes I didn't understand her rant about ITV which has no subtitles, Why does she needs subtitles?! She's english and not deaf I think.
I have subtitles on everything I watch now. Its just alot easier for me to follow whats going on. I think alot of people use them regardless so I agree with her on that cause its hub is the worst for not having them.

Reactions: 6
I have subtitles on everything I watch now. Its just alot easier for me to follow whats going on. I think alot of people use them regardless so I agree with her on that cause its hub is the worst for not having them.
Why easier for you? You have to watch and read at the same time. Just curious.
I am very used to subtitles because English is not my language and I watch films/series from everywhere (even when I don't speak the language). By the way, subtitles are not always very well done when It's two different languages! There are even translation errors/nonsense too often :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.