Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories....the reason she doesn't do makeup on insta is because she never does anything different it always looks the same whatever products she uses. And as a fellow chronic illness sufferer no I dont understand that after doing your makeup it's taken it out of you and you need to lay down. I may feel like something has taken it out of me but I dont have the luxury of dropping everything and jumping back to bed.
Doing make up really takes it out of me, so now I set a timer and do a simple look and also make sure I have time for a cuppa and a sit down afterwards before going about my day. Maybe she needs to learn about pacing?

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories....the reason she doesn't do makeup on insta is because she never does anything different it always looks the same whatever products she uses. And as a fellow chronic illness sufferer no I dont understand that after doing your makeup it's taken it out of you and you need to lay down. I may feel like something has taken it out of me but I dont have the luxury of dropping everything and jumping back to bed.
Ahh but not too tired that she couldn't 'pop' back on to add an #ad and swipe up link! She's another one that talks absolute shite and treats her audience like they are morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That mascara looks shite. Flat, straight eyelashes... Not a good advert for the product.

That’s what I was thinking!! What a crafty cow!! Also her latest post with her holding the glass her fingers look like sausages and they’re creeping me out

• Haha
Getting into the stride of making content for us poor peasants. Sod off Dani your content is crap. And lucky gf is getting a week away for work, god it’ll be a holiday for her !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting into the stride of making content for us poor peasants. Sod off Dani your content is crap. And lucky gf is getting a week away for work, god it’ll be a holiday for her !
I bet her gf is relieved that she doesn’t have to be a carer for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she will come back?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she will come back?? 🤣
“Sorry Dani love, I’m away for an extra month because I’ve discovered life is way better when I’m not slaving away after you whilst you are beached up on the sofa”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's ok because shes got some hashtag free food delivered! But she will prob get a takeaway as no one is there to cook it for her!

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a bit silly of her to tell the world she will be alone while ‘my girlfriend’ is away, but just clocked I’m the silly one, it was so she gets sent a load of freebies!!!

I thought it was a bit silly of her to tell the world she will be alone while ‘my girlfriend’ is away, but just clocked I’m the silly one, it was so she gets sent a load of freebies!!!
Ugh! She’s sickening, freebies are probably the only thing that gives her joy in life. She lives such a boring life so I’m not surprised!

Reactions: 5
HOW EXCITING
YAWNworthy content from Danielle yet again. But also, well done her for eating and washing up herself!!! Probably the first time she’s done something herself in months. I imagine the gf/carer not being there will force dani V to get up off the sofa she’s leaving an indent in, and do things for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sometimes I button it up fully...to.the top....but my GIRLFRIEND isn't here to actually do it for me so I'll leave it open. But ill just explain to you peasants that your shirts actually button up! Right now for a nap as I need the energy to microwave myself a meal later....as my GIRLFRIEND is away for a week

• Haha
Sometimes I button it up fully...to.the top....but my GIRLFRIEND isn't here to actually do it for me so I'll leave it open. But ill just explain to you peasants that your shirts actually button up! Right now for a nap as I need the energy to microwave myself a meal later....as my GIRLFRIEND is away for a week
Danielle probably gets tired even napping! I imagine she lifts her foot and says “right that’s enough for today I don’t want to tire myself out now that my GIRLFRIEND is away I’ll need all the measly energy I’ve got to make my meals and wipe my arse”

• Haha
Honestly her content drains the life out of me now. She is just misery
Even today , ooh I was feeling so down but I got this Mac product sent and it made me feel better. How we’d all love nice free things sent to cheer us up. Actually I’d just like a night in a quiet room away from my 6 kids and a red hot bath with a glass of wine. She’s just a greedy person and her content is non existent. I mean I don’t know who exactly she influences anymore. Who is her target audience now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.