Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone do a sum-up of the last one?

Racist ho gets hubby to chow pringles out of her muff.
Is a boss-babe insta hun MLM travel agent.
Has incredibly bad surgery to look even uglier than originally.
Still racist.
Still vile.
Still a disease riddled whore.
Still terminally stupid and illiterate.
Still has a hatchet faced Mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Did Mama Lloyd have any form of education? I'm suspecting not from the illiterate, inane ramblings she keeps posting. Yes love, we're all jealous of a dog rough racist who's had more cock than the average vet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

<shutthefrontdoor>

5EAB0CA9-137F-44FD-99DE-86668ADBDDB6.png
f For a minute I thought she was going to say to these companies that she can afford/has everything she needs for the baby, but nope, hand out for all the freebies she can get. She’s a disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Queenofhearts20

Still lives off her ex husbands money
Gets procedures done in lockdown and looks like Caitlin jenners twin
Her eldest disappeared for a few months
So did the hubby
Sets up a only fans account and her hubby is her videographer/photographer (must be skint)
Gets couch cleaned in lock down gets inside building work done in lock down
Oh and goes out shopping for lube and calls backgrid to come take pics for the daily fail online

HER POOR BOYS

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lorny

VIP Member
View attachment 650937f For a minute I thought she was going to say to these companies that she can afford/has everything she needs for the baby, but nope, hand out for all the freebies she can get. She’s a disgrace.
This is shocking. She could at least tell them to gift anything to a womens shelter or something that would actually need stuff for babies. I hate this level of greediness. Desperate slag.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Queenofhearts20

She’s one to talk asking people to be mindful and be kind is she having a laugh! She’s 1 of the most vile nasty horrible woman about! She’s had all this done in a lockdown and I hope it does stick like that because she deserves the bad karma she looks horrific lolllllll!!! Janice dickson 💯 her poor kids must be terrified looking at her! And why is she still using filters after having all that done to her face the stupid cow

• Haha
The cunt will be wheeling this poor girl out for photo ops for the next, oh, 18 years or so. I just hope she grows into a butch lesbian who hates dressing up, realises her Mother is a nasty cunt and disowns her.

• Haha
  • Heart

<shutthefrontdoor>

I spoke my mind in a DM and told her she was a disgrace having her hand out for freebies when she can afford to provide for her own child. Told her there was no need to block me, I was unfollowing anyway 👋🏻 I unfollowed straight away, but took a check back just now and yep, I’m blocked. Delighted, means she read my message & the selfish, greedy bitch can sleep on that tonight 😌

• Haha
  • Heart