Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's a disgusting bint. I feel sorry for her unborn daughter having that pig thick vain nasty witch as a Mother. Get in the bin you absolute CUNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

fearns

What's the story with her and her husband? You don't see them together at all anymore or nothing on Instagram! Compared to what it use to be!
Probably coz he is a drug dealer needs to keep out the spot light

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Why didn't she buy a 10p carrier bag for her poundland lube if she keeps her private life private 😐

• Haha

Papparazzo1

There was a discussion on men not getting along with their mother in laws on Talksport this morning (don't judge!) and Jamie O'Hara is one of the three presenters.

The female presenter asked Jamie if he had gotten along with his mother in law, Jamie laughed and said, 'let's not go there ay!' You can imagine what he went through having Jackie for a mother in law!

• Haha
  • Heart

BantzMonkey

I have a family member that lives next door to her and these pictures were snapped on the actual driveway. So desperate
I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to keep shouting "once you pop you can't stop" every time I saw the scrotey fuckers 😂 Yer deeeertee cooont! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Queenofhearts20

Anybody watched the Sam Walker story on his gram about Helen wood in Dubai!! He’s going to start outing more influencers Iv heard DL is on his list!! 🍿 can’t wait

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Georgia1970

Ive met her a few times. Find it all so weird. She claims her kid gets bullied at school because all the other kids are jealous of how beautiful she is. Odd behaviour
I live (or lived now she's down-sized her house) 5 minutes away from here so saw her quite often in Mere Green shopping or in certain beauty salons and was always struck by how bad her skin was, pock mocked, dry, over exposure to the sun so she looks years older than she is, those stupid lips would have your eyes out, with cheap tattoos on the backs of her shoulders I seem to remember, cheap knock-off clothing (you can tell the real thing to Dubai fakes) and the most foul language.
Last time I saw her was with her mom just before the holidays finished carrying Poundland/Pep carrier bags whilst a friend was taking photos of her walking towards her car, keep stopping, walking backwards and starting again. Fellow residents in Sutton Coldfield had looks of disgust on their faces as the pair of them cackled and screamed pretending to have fun. Got to her car before I saw she was parked half on, half off the pavement on yellow lines. Vile specimen, I feel sorry for the kids, they go to a lovely private school but you'll only ever be as intelligent as the folks you have around you as that's the level of conversation you'll encounter, plastic surgery, freebie holidays and his 'dealing' business will be all they know.

Omg attention seeking post!
Good Hope is nearer to her house with an A&E and Maternity Department, why would she go to Heartlands which is 30 mins away...?

I thought all her new skin care got rid of this pigmentation ? How come she’s still got it on her before pic before her facial 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She tried getting an appointment with my beautician who turned her down, she said she didn't want her business associated with her or people thinking it was her who'd messed her face up!

Last edited:
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Check out MCR aesthetics who did her latest work 😳😳😳😳 Just wow (and not in a good way)
How is she allowed to have these procedures? And why is that company so brazen as to advertise it? 🤬 I just saw a grid post and her lips looks like a bloody balloon! 👀 And as for her whole face here, including incredibly dodgy eyebrows, WTF? 👀 She must have body dysmorphia if she can wake up every day and feel happy looking at that face! 🥴😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Kl111966

Chatty Member
I might have missed this on previous threads but why is he called gint? The name gives me chills makes me think of words like runt, cunt, bint and git 🤣 and his dry burnt orange skin and chapped looking lips 🤮 suppose it’s from all the salt n vinegar Pringles 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
So pissed that she’s having a girl. She makes me sick. Imagine telling people when going for the scan that you felt major anxiety because they might have told you it was a boy .
Can’t stand the cunt

• Angry

GoldSilver

VIP Member
She’s absolutely vile. All she’s ever done is scrounge. First off men and now for freebies. She wanted this girl so much yet doesn’t even want to pay for anything for her?! Disgusting individual, she has absolutely no redeeming features.

• Angry
Reactions: 17