Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic of the kids in the bath, she has so many followers how does she know that any of them could be stealing them for their own pleasure. Tattle wont let me put the word on her, but you know the type of people I mean, ones who have a fascination with kids 😡😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is this holiday thing she’s advertising every 5 minutes some sort of holiday pyramid selling scam ?

Reactions: 8
OMG what is she wearing ??

Yet more set up pictures of her in the Daily Mail - she was supposedly out for lunch on Monday. It was absolutely freezing on Monday so no one in their right mind would have gone out dressed like this. She must be desperate 😳
E061620C-17D1-41E2-9DE7-D40278D5FF2D.jpeg
CED8BF1F-F8EA-4B59-9C29-1AFE369BEA1B.jpeg
2BEC49ED-AB44-4BEA-99CC-85DF0D3B68C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s absolutely desperate for a ton of “snapped back into shape” stories when she looks just ridiculous. It’s bleeping freezing, she’s dressed for the gym but with heels and overdone hair that needs brushing through. bleeping weird as duck 🤣

Reactions: 15
Hope she doesn't come into contact with any naked flames as that material looks flammable as duck. Actually, I hope she does. What a bleeping TRAGEDY this woman is, Jesus bleeping wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.