Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now shes announced vaginoplasty its obvious shes having a girl.
Why pay out to get your buts done if you are planning another baby?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What’s going on with someone trolling her youngest? Her stories say that someone is making fake accounts to troll him?! How weird, who trolls a 3 year old?! 😱
With what they are saying it’s only aimed at her, her husband and Ronnie but not the other kids… sounding like a jealous ex of the husband to me!

Reactions: 2
Nice story this morning moaning about the sad, insecure people on Tattle who are all obsessed with her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just couldn't get past the monotone voice and painful looking eyebrows! She had a lovely face before - it looks so stretched and unnatural now. Why do all these women do this to themselves? That and the slug lips 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her whole face looks genuinely painful and sore.

Plus if she paid attention to Tattle rules she'd know that anyone slagging off her kids would have their posts removed. Kids are always innocent, it's the parents using them to flog more stuff.

Reactions: 11
It's about as likely that someone is legitimately trolling her 3 year old son as it is that I am Miss Universe 2021. Sounds like a load of attention seeking tit, probably dreamt up by her and her hatchet faced Mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The absolute state of her on stories, she looks a show. She’s not happy that Kirsty and Elizabeth speak is she 😂. She’s trying to copy Katie Price isn’t she, ffs go and get a job Danielle 😂

It's about as likely that someone is legitimately trolling her 3 year old son as it is that I am Miss Universe 2021. Sounds like a load of attention seeking tit, probably dreamt up by her and her hatchet faced Mother.
Hatchet faced Mother 😂 I’m trying to work out who is more hard faced her or her Mother 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The absolute state of her on stories, she looks a show. She’s not happy that Kirsty and Elizabeth speak is she 😂. She’s trying to copy Katie Price isn’t she, ffs go and get a job Danielle 😂

Hatchet faced Mother 😂 I’m trying to work out who is more hard faced her or her Mother 🤪
Who is Elizabeth?

Ahh right, god imagine being tied to that family 🤯
Yes it’s Jamie’s partner, Danielle has been jealous of he for years. Kirsty and Elizabeth now share each other’s posts etc on Instagram so Danielle clearly doesn’t like it 😂

Surely her bezie mate Sam Walker could find out these “trolls “ as he can sniff out IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) at 100 paces x I don’t think I have seen anyone on here bullies her children as it would be removed
Who’s Sam Walker. Exactly, if anything nasty is said about a child on here it gets removed also people on here turn on you, so it’s rightly unacceptable!

Yes it’s Jamie’s partner, Danielle has been jealous of he for years. Kirsty and Elizabeth now share each other’s posts etc on Instagram so Danielle clearly doesn’t like it 😂

Who’s Sam Walker. Exactly, if anything nasty is said about a child on here it gets removed also people on here turn on you, so it’s rightly unacceptable!
He’s a interesting character from Liverpool who can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that even the police can’t trace. He had a thread on here samwalkeruk

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Woooiiiiii can’t wait to see the comeback from that one!
Has Danielle posted any evidence/screenshots of this bullying? Curious as to what’s been allegedly said.
Lurker here after seeing this post Iv came straight here for some ☕ but no come back from Danielle ! She’s had a lot to say but now 🤐 I’m curious as to what’s been said but no evidence at all just accusations no proof

Looking forward to seeing mamma Lloyds Father’s Day post to that gint and a huge aimed status to the ex hubby Ohara 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.