Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like attracts like. She's hardly discerning in her tastes and she's had practically every footballer in the North-East. After CBB, no-one with a credible career would touch her with a bargepole so she was left with the very dregs. He suits her - knuckle dragging, pig thick idiot who gets his kicks from filming himself eating crisps out of his wife's bleep. I think they're a match made in heaven.
A snatch made in heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She met him at the gym, she was doing squats but apparently he told her how to do them correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might have missed this on previous threads but why is he called gint? The name gives me chills makes me think of words like runt, bleep, bint and git 🤣 and his dry burnt orange skin and chapped looking lips 🤮 suppose it’s from all the salt n vinegar Pringles 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might have missed this on previous threads but why is he called gint? The name gives me chills makes me think of words like runt, bleep, bint and git 🤣 and his dry burnt orange skin and chapped looking lips 🤮 suppose it’s from all the salt n vinegar Pringles 🤷‍♀️
I’m dying to know why he’s calling Gint too🙈

Reactions: 3
I alway thought she settled for gint as her options had run dry. I mean she was a ex wag who already slept with half of the premier league.
Didnt she also beg rebecca vardy to set her up with someone after her divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s actually changed ethnicity?
She uses so many filters on her videos and photos that she looks unrecognisable. The filtered photos that she posts look nothing like her 😳
Her nose and lips are totally out of proportion to the rest of her face and look ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Why would you do that to yourself? 🤮
She looks dreadful, her lips are ridiculous and the eye lift is terrible.

I thought she said that she wasn’t having anything else done to her face after her Husband complained when she had the eye lift done last year.

She must have body dysmorphia as can’t stop messing about with her face and body (and looks worse with everything she has done). She will definitely need the filters on her Instagram pictures now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.