Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pissed that she’s having a girl. She makes me sick. Imagine telling people when going for the scan that you felt major anxiety because they might have told you it was a boy .
Can’t stand the bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The article I just read said she’s 27, had to do a quick Wiki search to check that it was a typo!

So she’s finally getting a girl. Wonder if she’ll stop after this one. Wouldn’t put it past her to go ahead with the gender selection so she can have two girls.

Reactions: 6
The article I just read said she’s 27, had to do a quick Wiki search to check that it was a typo!

So she’s finally getting a girl. Wonder if she’ll stop after this one. Wouldn’t put it past her to go ahead with the gender selection so she can have two girls.
Well, she’s been quoted as saying she’s ‘100% done having kids after this one.’ We’ll see I suppose.

Reactions: 3
Why are these brain dead celebs obsessed with what gender their kid is. Dont regularly keep up with this woman but saw the articles and the language is awful.... 'finally' 'at last'... those poor boys must feel worthless in their mothers eyes. Not good enough because they were born boys. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

she had a breakdown last year,poor lamb she always seems to have had many troubles regarding her health

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks she’s clearly had gender selection!?
I don't, at all! The staged pap shots with pound shop lube, only fans and pyramid schemes suggest she's brassic tbh 😭

Gender selection must cost an arm and a leg and it's not exactly skinny tea or a teeth whitening kit so can't see it being hashtag gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't, at all! The staged pap shots with pound shop lube, only fans and pyramid schemes suggest she's brassic tbh 😭

Gender selection must cost an arm and a leg and it's not exactly skinny tea or a teeth whitening kit so can't see it being hashtag gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
you’re right, it ain’t cheap for normal fertility treatment, let alone gender selection & it’s not allowed in the UK so she will have had to go abroad but it just seems suss to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve never paid attention to her, but read her ‘anxiety’ onmail online. I actually felt sick at what she would do for a princess…. Especially with four kids already- the poor lads, knowing how desperate she was for a girl. Way to give them issues…... I mean, why she is even featured in there as a celeb, I have no clue, but to be effectively promoting these clinics is unethical.
I wonder if she would have actually continued a pregnancy kf it was a boy. And not just had a ‘tragic miscarriage’

They seem to have money from somewhere, they’ve just had a loft conversion in their house with en-suite bathrooms. They are also building a bar in the garden, can’t see that a builder would gift them this. She maintains she receives no money from Jamie Ohara so something is funding this lifestyle 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks she’s clearly had gender selection!?
She definitely had to of had it! There was not a chance in hell she was taking a 'risk' as she put it herself, with chancing another boy. She's disgusting!

They seem to have money from somewhere, they’ve just had a loft conversion in their house with en-suite bathrooms. They are also building a bar in the garden, can’t see that a builder would gift them this. She maintains she receives no money from Jamie Ohara so something is funding this lifestyle 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure he pays the mortgage as part of the divorce settlement, I could be wrong though

she pays for bugger all even gets her car cleaned and her house cleaned for free,she must be gutted that she has to buy her own food,well i guess she does but would not be surprised if she didnt :D :D

Reactions: 4
I’m actually glad it’s a girl and she won’t be reproducing anymore sprogs ! Why when celebs have a bit of a hard time they have had a ‘breakdown’? She is just a knob who needed to stop drinking and 👃 everything she gets is free the scrounger

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow. Those en suites just scream little boys bathroom to me and not 50 shades of (monarch) grey 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.