Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeahright

I would only ever go to someone who is medically qualified i.e nurse/doctor/dentist. This person obviously is neither of those and really shouldn’t be allowed to mess with anyone’s faces. Look at this 🤢
That’s got to be a joke surely, who in their right mind would choose to look like that 🤢

Queenofhearts20

The practitioner is called Lisa, Melissa is her assistant.

So basically someone had nose filler at lalaland and it has gone horribly wrong. Lisa claims to have reached out to the girl to try and help her, but the girl has denied this. Instead, she has gone to get help from the consultant clinic and apparently this is where the bullying has started. I’ve never heard of the consultant clinic until recently but apparently the lady who owns it is always slagging off other practitioners on their Instagram page.

Over the past few days, Lisa has been writing on her Instagram story that she is really sorry etc and she has tried to help the girl who this has happened to, but she won’t have it. She has also said that she is suicidal and has been receiving death threats. Then 2 days ago, Lisa wrote on there hinting that she is going to take her own life and about an hour later, I think it was Melissa, came on and said Lisa has tried to take her own life and is being treated in hospital.
I don’t think anything else has happened since then.

It’s an awful situation, she doesn’t deserve death threats etc but at the same time she shouldn’t write NMC registered in her bio when this is apparently untrue (this has now been removed and the insta handle has been altered slightly). It kind of makes you look a bit guilty if your doing things like that.

I have been to lalaland 3/4 times for lip filler and can say Lisa seems to be lovely but the one time I had an issue, my messages were ignored so I can say the aftercare is sh*t. Not saying everyone’s aftercare there is sh*t but mine was.
Omg that’s awful! Does anybody know how the girl Lisa is ? I agree with you why did she alter her Instagram after all this happened, I feel for the girl as things like this can happen but she really should have been spot on with after care it’s so important, I can’t see lala lands as they have gone private!!

Can anyone confirm what's going on with this aesthetic practitioner called Melissa from Liverpool (lala land) and a girl who's tried to take her own life called Lisa due to "bullying"

Both Kirsty and Liz have shared it on their stories, Liz talking about being "bullied" by someone, is it missdlloyd they're talking about?

Has she caused someone to attempt suicide? Is that why someone said Pringle flaps has been quiet for a few days 🤔
Iv tried to look but I can’t find that kirsty gram and I think liz is just reposting things but I’m reference to bullying it looks like it’s aimed at the Lloyds as she’s never mentioned anybody else who she’s had problems with always the Lloyds seen a few things about that lala land but they are private so I don’t have a clue what’s going on