Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv noticed that too!! We’re r there clothes when they eat!! Honestly they all make me sick! Like pigs but them noises she’s just been making eating that roast can’t she breath out her nose properly ?
Just imagine if hot food fell on one of the kids 😭… I can’t stand Danielle or her mother.. loool she sounds like a pig

Reactions: 1
Just imagine if hot food fell on one of the kids 😭… I can’t stand Danielle or her mother.. loool she sounds like a pig
The mother has been very quiet of late actually! She’s usually rubbing it in Jamie’s face how much of a amazing daddy gint is and how amazing Danielle looks may be she’s been told to reign it in a bit as it’s embarrassing! I can’t get the noises out my head hahaha pure pig chomping on that roast can’t even breath out her nose properly

Reactions: 9
The mother has been very quiet of late actually! She’s usually rubbing it in Jamie’s face how much of a amazing daddy gint is and how amazing Danielle looks may be she’s been told to reign it in a bit as it’s embarrassing! I can’t get the noises out my head hahaha pure pig chomping on that roast can’t even breath out her nose properly
Gint and his 2 kids living on O’Haras money🤣 gint is useless.. I’ve always seen him sitting around doing sweet F.A!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gint and his 2 kids living on O’Haras money🤣 gint is useless.. I’ve always seen him sitting around doing sweet F.A!
Well it looks that way ! 🤣 she can hardly be raking it in can she ? And he definitely does not work if he did he wouldn’t be letting his wife do only fans and being so accepting of men wanking over her 🤮

Reactions: 8
Well it looks that way ! 🤣 she can hardly be raking it in can she ? And he definitely does not work if he did he wouldn’t be letting his wife do only fans and being so accepting of men wanking over her 🤮
Exactly! How can Jackie love Gint whatever his name when all he does is sit around & whilst they O’Haras money & D’s on O.F..🙈 I give up me! He’s an electrician she kept boasting , so why can’t he provide for her and her 2kids??

Reactions: 8
I’d understand being envious of her stomach if it was real but she’s been nipped and tucked more times than she’s given those lads a hot dinner. Those ‘abs’ are just chiselled fat. They stayed the same throughout her pregnancy 😂 looked really weird. Abs on top of a baby bump

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come she’s been trying the fairy dust shite for a few years and swears by it but had a boy Ronnie ? If she’s been trying it a few years surly she would have had her girl years ago? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s always the ugly blokes that seem to think they’re gods gift to women too isn’t it!

Reactions: 9
Is it me, or has she gone totally 🦇 💩🤪 since she had that last child? She’s posting about angels like it died or something! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Gint is genuinely the missing link. I know Danielle looks like a pile of tit now, but she was once quite attractive. Why exactly has she settled with this broad nosed Neanderthal?
Always wondered this, all her other exes have been either rich - Jamie and all the other footballers, or, fit - George and Tom....

Gint is deffo not easy on the eye and gives freeloader vibes, I know some people think he's a drug dealer but even if he is, I doubt he's earning Tony Montana money that would put him anywhere near the same earning bracket as Jamie in his heyday or Danielle wouldn't be on only fans and in a pyramid scheme 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

So exactly why she went for him I'll guess we'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Always wondered this, all her other exes have been either rich - Jamie and all the other footballers, or, fit - George and Tom....

Gint is deffo not easy on the eye and gives freeloader vibes, I know some people think he's a drug dealer but even if he is, I doubt he's earning Tony Montana money that would put him anywhere near the same earning bracket as Jamie in his heyday or Danielle wouldn't be on only fans and in a pyramid scheme 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Like attracts like. She's hardly discerning in her tastes and she's had practically every footballer in the North-East. After CBB, no-one with a credible career would touch her with a bargepole so she was left with the very dregs. He suits her - knuckle dragging, pig thick idiot who gets his kicks from filming himself eating crisps out of his wife's bleep. I think they're a match made in heaven.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Massive shlong?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gint is genuinely the missing link. I know Danielle looks like a pile of tit now, but she was once quite attractive. Why exactly has she settled with this broad nosed Neanderthal?
He looks like a Who character from The Grinch

He's a "duuuuurtyyy bleep"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.