Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a sum-up of the last one?

Racist ho gets hubby to chow pringles out of her muff.
Is a boss-babe insta hun MLM travel agent.
Has incredibly bad surgery to look even uglier than originally.
Still racist.
Still vile.
Still a disease riddled bleep.
Still terminally stupid and illiterate.
Still has a hatchet faced Mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Still lives off her ex husbands money
Gets procedures done in lockdown and looks like Caitlin jenners twin
Her eldest disappeared for a few months
So did the hubby
Sets up a only fans account and her hubby is her videographer/photographer (must be skint)
Gets couch cleaned in lock down gets inside building work done in lock down
Oh and goes out shopping for lube and calls backgrid to come take pics for the daily fail online

HER POOR BOYS

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still lives off her ex husbands money
Gets procedures done in lockdown and looks like Caitlin jenners twin
Her eldest disappeared for a few months
So did the hubby
Sets up a only fans account and her hubby is her videographer/photographer (must be skint)
Gets couch cleaned in lock down gets inside building work done in lock down
Oh and goes out shopping for lube and calls backgrid to come take pics for the daily fail online

HER POOR BOYS
Check out MCR aesthetics who did her latest work 😳😳😳😳 Just wow (and not in a good way)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Check out MCR aesthetics who did her latest work 😳😳😳😳 Just wow (and not in a good way)
Sweet Jesus I’ve just checked out their page. I’m not adverse to a tweak here and there but what are these girls doing - and they all look so young. The fox eye thing is terrifying

Reactions: 17
Her insta stories today talking about her travel agency. She doesn't look human. I'm all for female empowerment and not hating but does she see what we see? My husband genuinely said he would be horrified if I had that done. Maybe we live in different worlds I don't know.

Reactions: 10
How is she allowed to have these procedures? And why is that company so brazen as to advertise it? 🀬 I just saw a grid post and her lips looks like a bloody balloon! πŸ‘€ And as for her whole face here, including incredibly dodgy eyebrows, WTF? πŸ‘€ She must have body dysmorphia if she can wake up every day and feel happy looking at that face! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Remember when Leslie Ash got that trout pout and the media lost their mind? That actually seems to be the look they're going for. Some of them are horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How is she allowed to have these procedures? And why is that company so brazen as to advertise it? 🀬 I just saw a grid post and her lips looks like a bloody balloon! πŸ‘€ And as for her whole face here, including incredibly dodgy eyebrows, WTF? πŸ‘€ She must have body dysmorphia if she can wake up every day and feel happy looking at that face! πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚
YES! Forgot we were in lockdown so totally forgot. It's hardly medical. πŸ˜•

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What in holy duck has she done to her face?!?! 😱😱😱 why would she do that?! She’s got the dodgy fox eyes that Sally axyl has!

She looks like Janice Dickinson!
Jesus Christ! 😱 It's like they've forgotten to remove the staples from the side of her face that are stuck in to pull her face up! 😱 And what the hell is the deal with those eyebrows? I hope it's early days with the surgery and that her face settles down... if it's not, then that's how it's going to stay! πŸ‘€

She looks absolutely bleeping horrendous and I don't mind saying that as this is something she has willingly done to herself. Society is so ill.

She’s one to talk asking people to be mindful and be kind is she having a laugh! She’s 1 of the most vile nasty horrible woman about! She’s had all this done in a lockdown and I hope it does stick like that because she deserves the bad karma she looks horrific lolllllll!!! Janice dickson πŸ’― her poor kids must be terrified looking at her! And why is she still using filters after having all that done to her face the stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saw this in the news today, what are these women doing to themselves with the eye surgery. It looks awful. You can see the threads/stitches whatever they are

I read an article and ur said her son was scared of her the way she looks now. I'm not surprised. Why do these pretty girls do this to themselves

• Haha
  • Sad
I can’t actually get over these pictures. She looks like an avatar, this is desperate!! Where is the ethics and responsibility within cosmetic procedures, surely to god people need to look human. Im horrified. Why the need to alter looks, is this the latest thing now, threads? Rotten. I’ll stick with my old lady face thanks very much...

What in holy duck has she done to her face?!?! 😱😱😱 why would she do that?! She’s got the dodgy fox eyes that Sally axyl has!

She looks like Janice Dickinson!
Image of Janice. And actually looks far older than she is without the work. It has aged her!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.