Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is off her rocker coming of IG then straight back on. Wants attention and lots of it whilst promoting Herbalife:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Re: Brian Harvey...I can't believe how ill he is. Seems to have some sort of paranoia disorder? It's utterly tragic he appears to have no one close to him trying to intervene, although I know what a nightmare it is getting mental health treatment for yourself let alone trying to get a loved one help so I realise it's far easier said than done. Still, though...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Re: Brian Harvey...I can't believe how ill he is. Seems to have some sort of paranoia disorder? It's utterly tragic he appears to have no one close to him trying to intervene, although I know what a nightmare it is getting mental health treatment for yourself let alone trying to get a loved one help so I realise it's far easier said than done. Still, though...
Drug induced psychosis.
If he won't stay clean, they are limited as to what they can do for him.

Oh lovely. A Mother's Day message from a woman who fucked up her own kids so badly that one wants nothing to do with her and the other one is a druggie chav just like his mum.
Yes, my mother would love that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks Daniella. my mum would love a personal message from an ex EastEnders actress who does OnlyFans. Thanks again, bet she’ll be chuffed!
My mum’s 85 I’d be worried I’d scare her to death with it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came across her account very recently and was gobsmacked at the tit show. Didn't and don't know if I feel sorry for her or my interest is a morbid one. I do think that she is a perfect advocate of teaching younger generations to stay off drugs! Her face..she was such a bonny girl once. Neither her or Brian are well. How awful when she said her son had be homeless due to her bad choices etc. Oh but yeah Herbalife, obviously desperate for £ and the mothers day thing proves she's disillusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At one point she had really cleaned her self up, married and her husband had a good business-I think they lived in America for a while. Possibly they were as a family religious and involved with the church. The family as a whole looked extremely stable and very happy. She went on GMTV to talk about how she wanted to foster/adopt but was unable to due to her previous drug addiction, sadly she has proven why they have this rule. duck knows what happened to it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
At one point she had really cleaned her self up, married and her husband had a good business-I think they lived in America for a while. Possibly they were as a family religious and involved with the church. The family as a whole looked extremely stable and very happy. She went on GMTV to talk about how she wanted to foster/adopt but was unable to due to her previous drug addiction, sadly she has proven why they have this rule. duck knows what happened to it all.

Her drug addiction was replaced by an addiction to religion and the nonsense of being a 'born-again' Christian. Once that and her marriage was done and dusted she was back on the gak and sucking cock to fund her habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her husband went bankrupt I believe so Danniella basically fucked off when he couldn't bankroll her any more.

I honestly don't believe that someone who is clearly so hopelessly and ferociously addicted to cocaine that her nose fell off in the sink and who has admitted she was snorting coke throughout her pregnancy with Kai (and in the early stages with Jodie) during his labour and straight after her was born - although this is all from her mouth so has to be taken with a huge pinch of salt - has ever been clean. Just don't buy it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.