Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know saw her a couple of years ago in a chippy in Liverpool with a well known drug dealer/pimp. Apparently he spoke to her horribly & it seemed like a pimp/prostitute situation. I think it’s extremely sad how she’s ended up, with all the opportunities she’s had, just goes to show what addiction can do. Such a waste

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I thought her son was called Kai?
After chav 90s store Kookai!

Oh I loved them 1993-94, didn’t fancy them like as my heart belonged to Take That but I still listen to It’s Alright, Deep and Stay Another Day now :) didn’t they reform as E-17 in the late 90s with just 3 of them? Remember Big magazine, always seemed to have loads of posters of them in there
They had a wee dog called Levi.

Last edited:
Ok I don’t feel sorry for her anymore after seeing she does Herbalife. Sad cow. Get a real job

Reactions: 8
What is Herbalife.. Is is like selling stuff like the dodgy MLM platforms e.g. Arbonne... Who would buy healthy life body stuff off her if that's what it is????😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anybody watched Brian Harvey’s video blogs posted on YouTube the last few days? He mentions her and Max Clifford, it’s all very bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Daniella's latest post on insta today. Has anyone seen it?

Screenshot_20210305-124131_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
As if she’s got management. She wrote that herself - the grammar mistakes and overuse of emojis are a complete giveaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As if she’s got management. She wrote that herself - the grammar mistakes and overuse of emojis are a complete giveaway.
I was just about to say she even spelled her name wrong..
But she didn't and I did 🙄

• Haha
Definitely written by her. Fell down a rabbit hole earlier watching this tit show. Honestly what a mess the whole thing is between her and Brian, no one comes out of it looking good.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just come out of a rabbit hole of BH TV. Well blimey. What is that all about? Why has he got bars up on his door? Why are they slagging each other off on t’interweb?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just come out of a rabbit hole of BH TV. Well blimey. What is that all about? Why has he got bars up on his door? Why are they slagging each other off on t’interweb?
From the looks of it he’s very unwell and in a manic phase of his bipolar disorder. She knows this, so for her to unleash a load of hate on him is ignorant and cruel

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.