Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Her son though.👀hmmmm.
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Anna666

VIP Member
View attachment 650383she looks like a cadaver that's been found floating in the sea and has gone all bloated 🤮🤮
Grim AF
I understand a lot people feel sorry for her, and thats fine their choice ... I however, cant stand this cunt, she was snorting through both her pregnancies, and during labour, what kind of cunt does this? and still claims to love her children ... " even after their life was hell because of her selfishness " ... by some miracle her children survived, both born addicted, had to go through withdrawal, for anyone not seen this horrendous, painful process, go on youtube and watch a newborn, go cold turkey, it will chill you ... she has had more help and chances than most ... and before the bleeding hearts, scream and shout .. that I dont understand addiction, I very much do ... I was a fucking addict for many years, drugs and alcohol from a very young age .. long story ... however I made the decision to be clean for my children, to give them a mother, that was not drunk and high, who could devote herself completely to them, once I made that decision, I stuck to it ... yes it was hard, did I miss the feelings drugs and drink gave me, of course but once I decided to have children, it then became about them, not my selfish needs ... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ... this crack whore, has never put her kids first, she was abusing them since conception, in the womb, as they were emerging into the world, and there after for many years ... Il reserve my sympathy, for people who are ill through no fault of their own, shes also a known habitual liar, so most of her tales should be taken with a pinch of salt, these out landish fables are most probably the result of a drug addled/damaged mind ... people think Brian Harvey is nuts, I know which one I believe, and it isnt the one who has half her face missing, and so disfigured, im sure its beyond any repair, even though she believes after this miracle surgery, again " pinch of salt " she will somehow regain her youth and beauty ... " Pickled brain!! " :mad: :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Ekathrina

VIP Member
As if she’s got management. She wrote that herself - the grammar mistakes and overuse of emojis are a complete giveaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .
I thought her son was called Kai?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Who cares?

The more details I learn about her life the more I suspect she is the victim of grooming and abuse throughout her early life. I didn't know until I just read on here she says she was abused at stage school. There have been court cases around the pedalo ring that worked on EE. It's clear EE wasn't a safe place for the young when Daniella and Patsy were there. A lot of places weren't safe, we as a society really didn't understand grooming at all then. Getting kids hooked on drugs is a classic grooming tactic, added bonus they may grow into adult druggy messes far too messy to be taken seriously. And then trying to groom your own son, jumping into sex work? Unusual choices, much more understandable if she was groomed. I find it all very sad, there is a really good chance she is a massive victim, who has created more victims and it is far too late to help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I understand a lot people feel sorry for her, and thats fine their choice ... I however, cant stand this cunt, she was snorting through both her pregnancies, and during labour, what kind of cunt does this? and still claims to love her children ... " even after their life was hell because of her selfishness " ... by some miracle her children survived, both born addicted, had to go through withdrawal, for anyone not seen this horrendous, painful process, go on youtube and watch a newborn, go cold turkey, it will chill you ... she has had more help and chances than most ... and before the bleeding hearts, scream and shout .. that I dont understand addiction, I very much do ... I was a fucking addict for many years, drugs and alcohol from a very young age .. long story ... however I made the decision to be clean for my children, to give them a mother, that was not drunk and high, who could devote herself completely to them, once I made that decision, I stuck to it ... yes it was hard, did I miss the feelings drugs and drink gave me, of course but once I decided to have children, it then became about them, not my selfish needs ... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ... this crack whore, has never put her kids first, she was abusing them since conception, in the womb, as they were emerging into the world, and there after for many years ... Il reserve my sympathy, for people who are ill through no fault of their own, shes also a known habitual liar, so most of her tales should be taken with a pinch of salt, these out landish fables are most probably the result of a drug addled/damaged mind ... people think Brian Harvey is nuts, I know which one I believe, and it isnt the one who has half her face missing, and so disfigured, im sure its beyond any repair, even though she believes after this miracle surgery, again " pinch of salt " she will somehow regain her youth and beauty ... " Pickled brain!! " :mad: :mad:
I wish your comment could be pinned. Well done lovey on your life changing decision. Your family must be so proud of you and you should be of yourself 🙌👏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Proof that some men are dogs. Honestly, they could dig up the corpse of Jimmy Savile, give him a pair of fake tits and a shaved muff and they'd all be wanking themselves into a frenzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I agree 🤣twink with the bird on her shoulder throughout 🤦‍♀️🤣 the best was when she went to oz to live with Brian mcfadden and he made out he was this massive celeb 😑
Don't want to detract anymore from the thread but ah hate brian mcfadden. What a terrible tool.

Back to Daniella - I found her friendship with that X-Factor creep [the one that was always on about "me nan"] to be really disturbing. I think they went to Poland to get new faces, and came back with...the same faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ChloeSophia

I used to sell "worn" panties... 20odd quid a pop for a pair that I'd bought cheapo down the market.... They weren't actually worn though... I'd been given a vaseline recipe from the market stall lady (she was quite a close friend at the time) and she used to sell knickers in bulk to the massage parlour who came up with the concoction to sell as if they'd been worn 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Daniella Westbrook #2
Her life went off the rails, now she has a face like a bag of nails!
Or is this a bit cruel?
🤣 Thread suggestion along those lines:

Danniella Westbrook #2 Years on the gak made her face collapse, she now looks like an anal prolapse

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I have nothing constructive to add to this post, but I couldnt read a comment like this without saying something.
Beating any addiction is incredibly difficult, but to do it by yourself is something else. I’m just a random person on the internet but you have my absolute respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mohawk

I have no idea where she got that ridiculous figure from. There is no reason for the NHS to mend this bottom-feeder of a creature who has inflicted that damage all by herself. Might be $475k in the US. The NHS does not do cosmetic dental implants but does do facial bone reconstructions on those born with problems or involved in accidents as they should. I don't pay taxes for this cunt to benefit.
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............

• Heart
  • Sad

Gold_7

Chatty Member
She clearly very ill - physically and mentally - and has been for years. I’m not sure denying her NHS treatment is fair. Her face is affected by her drug use...so let it rot off? Serves her right for being an addict eh? 🙄 Bloody hell.

• Heart

Bonnie Bisou

Absolutely caning it by her own admission.
I read an interview long time ago and she explained that she would sit in her flat with a huge bowl full of Coke just watching tv. This morning finished and then it came straight back on again and she couldn’t work out how that happened. In reality she had sat there for 24hrs fucked and it was the next day’s episode.

• Wow
  • Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I’m not a fan but I really feel sorry for this woman I don’t think she has good people around her and has made some awful decisions in life and battling addictions. She then became so notorious for her problems she is instantly recognisable and probably struggles to live a normal kind of life. I can only hope she’s ok!

• Sad
I'll save my sympathy for her kids. Considering that even during birth she was snorting gak is just beyond anything. Yes, I clearly don't understand addiction blah blah blah but IMHO she is a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad