Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband went bankrupt I believe so Danniella basically fucked off when he couldn't bankroll her any more.

I honestly don't believe that someone who is clearly so hopelessly and ferociously addicted to cocaine that her nose fell off in the sink and who has admitted she was snorting coke throughout her pregnancy with Kai (and in the early stages with Jodie) during his labour and straight after her was born - although this is all from her mouth so has to be taken with a huge pinch of salt - has ever been clean. Just don't buy it.
I agree, I think it's really sad but she is clearly a compulsive liar.

Has anyone seen her interview with Melanie Blake (author of Ruthless Women), I'm watching it now.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Has anyone seen her interview with Melanie Blake (author of Ruthless Women), I'm watching it now.....

Why would you waste your life bothering - there are good things happening :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Like everyone else I'm shocked at whats become of her and her face. How does that even happen 😳
She says she's preparing for surgery.

Reactions: 3
Jodie has posted a video of her in a plt outfit and Daniela has reposted it saying ‘prettylittlething working with my b’ 🙈🙈

• Wow
Like everyone else I'm shocked at whats become of her and her face. How does that even happen 😳
But she doesn't have any extra facial skin for surgery Mavis - she'll end up with one of those magnetic noses soon. Her nose won't drip it will rust ha ha :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even people who have had accidents leaving them disfigured look better than Daniella. It's truly bizarre just how bad/weird her face looks and even though she's her own worst enemy with drugs and lying I do feel some sympathy for her still. She is a total lost cause at this point...how she manages to get out of bed in the morning I've no idea. Such a shame she's never been able to sort herself out when she was such a pretty girl.

Reactions: 9
Even people who have had accidents leaving them disfigured look better than Daniella. It's truly bizarre just how bad/weird her face looks and even though she's her own worst enemy with drugs and lying I do feel some sympathy for her still. She is a total lost cause at this point...how she manages to get out of bed in the morning I've no idea. Such a shame she's never been able to sort herself out when she was such a pretty girl.
Totally, she used to be so pretty 😢 Is it even possible to do surgery to her face? Or is it too far gone? Surely if it was possible she would have had it done by now?

She looked so much better in the dancing on ice clips she posted, that can't have been that long ago?
I know that drug and alcohol addiction can destroy a person's appearance but I've never seen someone's nose fall off. She literally has a hole in her face. She keeps mentioning surgery in her videos and of course herbalife is getting her stronger in preparation.

Totally, she used to be so pretty 😢 Is it even possible to do surgery to her face? Or is it too far gone? Surely if it was possible she would have had it done by now?
Do you know how expensive the sort of surgery she needs is? She hasn't been in an accident - she has done it to herself. All the time it isn't life-threatening there is no reason on earth why the NHS should waste its resources on her. Harsh but fair imo. Would you rather your active dad got a new hip or her a new jaw when you know she'll keep at the sniff. Bit like when the NHS wasted a liver on George Best.

She looked so much better in the dancing on ice clips she posted, that can't have been that long ago?
I know that drug and alcohol addiction can destroy a person's appearance but I've never seen someone's nose fall off. She literally has a hole in her face. She keeps mentioning surgery in her videos and of course herbalife is getting her stronger in preparation.
Loads of people on coke compromise their septums and jaws - remember Tara Palmer-Tompkinson? Socialite - luckily she had money to pay for her stupidity.

Reactions: 8
Do you know how expensive the sort of surgery she needs is? She hasn't been in an accident - she has done it to herself. All the time it isn't life-threatening there is no reason on earth why the NHS should waste its resources on her. Harsh but fair imo. Would you rather your active dad got a new hip or her a new jaw when you know she'll keep at the sniff. Bit like when the NHS wasted a liver on George Best.

Loads of people on coke compromise their septums and jaws - remember Tara Palmer-Tompkinson? Socialite - luckily she had money to pay for her stupidity.
ahh I guess it would cost a fortune, hadn’t considered that 🙈 If thats the case though if that was me I would be trying to get a magazine or TV station to sponsor it 😂

ahh I guess it would cost a fortune, hadn’t considered that 🙈 If thats the case though if that was me I would be trying to get a magazine or TV station to sponsor it 😂
But why would any magazine be interested in her - she only lies as has been proven countless times? Her time is well and truly over. If she can get a £10 er a day from inserting stuff up her clunge on her OF that will keep her in Woodbines and a Big Mac.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But why would any magazine be interested in her - she only lies as has been proven countless times? Her time is well and truly over. If she can get a £10 er a day from inserting stuff up her clunge on her OF that will keep her in Woodbines and a Big Mac.
I guess so, must be awful to have to look like that knowing you can’t do anything to change it

I guess so, must be awful to have to look like that knowing you can’t do anything to change it
I'm sorry I'm not a fan and I have no patience whatsoever for people who do this stuff to themselves. So many people would have cut off their right hands for the chances she's been given and she's wasted them as all the z-lebs are doing. It might be dull working in Boots, digging up roads or being an accountant but by golly you will never ever be without a job, family and real friends around you.

Reactions: 11

Couldn't get through more than a few minutes of this. But wow: she's the youngest of the 3 guests but her face compared to theirs..absolutely terrible

She had new teeth/implants on a TV show and was told not to smoke them out, think she carried on smoking. I remember she was going to sue the show because she said they caused an infection. Not sure what the outcome was.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Broken record - but who the f*ck is paying for her OF?

The post guilt must be outrageous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never posted about DW before but popped over to IG after reading some of the comments on this thread.

I read her book years ago maybe about 18 yrs ago and I had a bit of respect for her. She went through a really tough time.

Fast forward to now and hearing her talk it makes me feel so incredibly sad. I know I know this is a site for gossip!

She is completely broken but this hope she has (getting fit getting better) I feel whilst is commendable is not going to fix her. (And herbal life is certainly not going to help!)

There is something there in her foundations that is broke. She tried to fix it with drugs and had been absolutely decimated by them. Physically they have ravaged her.

I had forgotten the time she spent in the US until someone mentioned it above.

I just think she hasn't ever fixed or addressed the root cause stuff and spent years just sticking plastering things...thats why she has never stayed clean.

She lives this 'champagne lifestyle' I'm being kind whilst sipping lemonade. She could be any one of those people we see on the streets begging.

God its sad. I do feel she won't ever be clean as its too far down the line for her. And her end will be drug related.

I worry about the contact she has with her daughter now. They were estranged I think for a long time.

I grew up with her, watching her in Eastenders, even bought that pink duffle coat from River Island she used to wear when dating with Ricky!!

But she is an addict, and the quick fixes are not going to change that.

God its very sad. Sorry keep saying that but I havent seen a picture of her for ages then watched a video just now. I cant believe it.

And dont get me wrong I absolutely feel for her family and friends who I suspect ove r the years have helped and propped her up and who she has treated appalingly to fuel her habit. No winners here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’ll ever get off the drugs either. She’s been an addict for, what, 30 years? And it shows.

Reactions: 7
It's very sad isn't it! I cannot believe that there isnt someone out there who can help and keep her on track? Obviously its down to her too, but surely when she looks in the mirror she must think "what the hell!" She used to be so pretty, such a shame that the drugs do this to someone. Surely by now, she must have had a wake up call? Just hope she gets help sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 4
How do people know she’s still an addict though? As she says she’s clean 🤷‍♀️ Her insta appears to show that she is pretty clean living now, so I’m not convinced she’s still on drugs at this point 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.