Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name was mentioned on the Katie Price thread and it reminded me that she’s not been mentioned in the DM for a while, whereas she always used to be popping up in there! Also doesn’t seem to have insta.

Reactions: 3
She was always getting papped in Liverpool for some reason. Has she been in Hollyoaks by any chance?
Yes a few years back she was in it. The last I heard of her was when she was pregnant to a toy boy living in Spain, but she lost the baby and hasn’t been in the news at all since then.

I hope she’s sorted her life out and is off the gear

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sad how she ended up. Currently watching her in the old EastEnders on drama and she used to look so pretty :(

Reactions: 18
Yes a few years back she was in it. The last I heard of her was when she was pregnant to a toy boy living in Spain, but she lost the baby and hasn’t been in the news at all since then.

I hope she’s sorted her life out and is off the gear
The thing in Spain was a madness. On telly saying she thought it might be twins, then saying this love of her life was violent. The whole thing felt very fake and for the benefit of a few tabloid cheques.

Reactions: 10
Sad how she ended up. Currently watching her in the old EastEnders on drama and she used to look so pretty :(
I always remember her being a pinup along with Ricky back in the early 90s, she was always in the Fast Forward mag but then started dating Brian Harvey and became more a tabloid fave than a tween mag idol. Fast Forward mag swiftly moved on to promoting Nicola Stapleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing in Spain was a madness. On telly saying she thought it might be twins, then saying this love of her life was violent. The whole thing felt very fake and for the benefit of a few tabloid cheques.
yes it was very strange, I think she was skint and trying to make some fast cash 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I saw her on Rochester high street once. She looked very ill and very unwell. This was a few years ago but I remember her always tweeting Medway police.

Reactions: 4
Well,long story but she was supposed to be ‘posing’ on IG striping etc,supposed to have been clean but doubt very much,massive fibs telling she wa pregnant etc with a BF that was her dealer,then sppareared on
j.k show,rehab for three months..🤔 then read she was erm ‘putting it about in Liverpool..she was another sociopath liar..then her cancer lie etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure I’ve read on other threads that she’s working as prostitute in Liverpool. Very sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Somebody on the secret celeb gossip thread posted (a few months ago) that she’s been doing the white stuff again. So sad if true. It’s awful how her life turned out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not surprised,been it since she was about 15,seen in local clubs where I live in in bog snorting Charlie,round here.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan but I really feel sorry for this woman I don’t think she has good people around her and has made some awful decisions in life and battling addictions. She then became so notorious for her problems she is instantly recognisable and probably struggles to live a normal kind of life. I can only hope she’s ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I feel bad for her. I think she’s one of those hopelessly addicted cases... she will never be clean of coke, just “not using” for a while. She probably doesn’t know who she actually is as a person without it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Always remember asa girl from ‘my area’ she was well known in clubs,Out of her box on drugs the whole time this was when she was in EE.

Reactions: 3
Feel sad for her :( was on a flight from Malaga to Gatwick with her three years ago; last to board, head to toe in Mocho and blatantly obvious that she was trying to keep a low profile without much success. I hope the current rumours aren't true

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.