Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come out of a rabbit hole of BH TV. Well blimey. What is that all about? Why has he got bars up on his door? Why are they slagging each other off on t’interweb?
Hello everyone, I slipped into the BH / DW rabbit hole today after her rambling igtv came up as recommended on Instagram. WTAF!!?
No idea who is right, who's deluded, who's paranoid etc etc, but my god I feel so sorry for Brian. What a life 💔

Reactions: 8
I think the likelihood is she probably could get her face rebuilt but for a lot of £ which she clearly doesn’t have.

I've seen his stuff posted but wheres her stuff back to him? I haven't found anything.

Moved to Wales ,strange.

That Bloke couple of years ago in Spain when she said she was having a baby,papped in clothes shops holding up baby clothes,Hmph lying cow,he was a drug dealer.

Reactions: 4
What happened with the cancer? Is she in remission?
She never had it. All lies like everything else to sell stories for drug money. Pregnancy, miscarriage, relationships, cancer, all disgusting lies. She's told and sold so many whoppers

what cancer ? The cancer she found out about and then immediately set up pap shots of her at a sunbed shop .....
I wonder if that's the one she then went on to make a dirty video in then put it online.... 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What the hell?! It doesn't get any lower than that. Good grief her poor kids

I wonder why moving to Wales🤔 get away from drug dealers I think.She probably owes money.
I assumed more of a recovery thing from what she’s said about new starts etc. I’m sure she said she knows no one there etc. Perfect place then to recover from addiction - you can’t do the drugs if they’re not around you. She’s an addict so she could still find it if needed BUT it will be 10x harder in the middle of bloody wales knowing no one from Adam. That’s what o assumed - a final last resort to get herself away from dealers etc?

Reactions: 3
Those screenshots of her Brian Harvey video in the DM really shocked me. Her face is ravaged. It keeps getting worse. She looks like a common or garden crackhead.

Why is she even entertaining Brian Harvey's comments? The guy has lost touch with reality.......looks like she has too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.