Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Addicts lie.

She’s been “clean” so many times and by her own admission in the past, only lasted days or weeks.

The way her face had declined in recent years says a lot, I think.

Reactions: 10
She had new teeth/implants on a TV show and was told not to smoke them out, think she carried on smoking. I remember she was going to sue the show because she said they caused an infection. Not sure what the outcome was.
A full set of dental implants carried out by a professional dentist takes over a year to achieve. Rotten teeth out, let the wounds heal. Impressions taken for temporary dentures and X-rays taken to confirm bone density and time needed for bone to be able to take implants. Temporary dentures delivered in a week. The rest is waiting and waiting and more impressions as the gum hardens more and settles and new bone growth hopefully occurs. Then your dentures go for alteration. And so on. A full set will cost between £28,000 - £32,000 and I can assure you it is not done overnight for a stupid tv show. I am speaking from personal experience by the way. Not the drugs though. Smoking shrinks gums and if those implants had only just been inserted into what is a wound site ofc she would have got an infection.

How do people know she’s still an addict though? As she says she’s clean 🤷‍♀️ Her insta appears to show that she is pretty clean living now, so I’m not convinced she’s still on drugs at this point 🤷‍♀️
Coz she's a liar and always has been. Go research her please. Sorry but your questions are just naive.

It's very sad isn't it! I cannot believe that there isnt someone out there who can help and keep her on track? Obviously its down to her too, but surely when she looks in the mirror she must think "what the hell!" She used to be so pretty, such a shame that the drugs do this to someone. Surely by now, she must have had a wake up call? Just hope she gets help sooner rather than later.
She chose to do the drugs. All people can take from the state of her and those who have died young because of their addiction is simply don't do it - these are the reasons why... put pics of them in their rankest state on your fridge to keep your kids safe. Talk to them about but do not ignore it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As someone else mentioned,she looked great when she was doing DOI. She would still look like that now if she'd stayed off the drugs.

Reactions: 8
It's very sad isn't it! I cannot believe that there isnt someone out there who can help and keep her on track?
The only person who can help Daniella is herself. That’s not to say she doesn’t try hard enough, I’m sure she tries, but if she isn’t able to stay off drugs, no one can help her.

It’s like the Nikki Grahame stuff in the news at the moment. She’s suffered from anorexia for 30 years, she’s in a really bad way and her friends have crowdfunded over £60k for private inpatient treatment. There’s this assumption that, because it’s so expensive, it must be really good and this will get her better. Sadly I don’t think it will.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Do you know how expensive the sort of surgery she needs is? She hasn't been in an accident - she has done it to herself. All the time it isn't life-threatening there is no reason on earth why the NHS should waste its resources on her. Harsh but fair imo. Would you rather your active dad got a new hip or her a new jaw when you know she'll keep at the sniff. Bit like when the NHS wasted a liver on George Best.

Loads of people on coke compromise their septums and jaws - remember Tara Palmer-Tompkinson? Socialite - luckily she had money to pay for her stupidity.
Nhs would find it but only if she was clean. Having a huge who in your face would be affecting her health and would be an aspiration and infection risk. If she is still slinging coke up it then no grafts would take though

Reactions: 3
She comes from my area where I live,I know lots of my friends used to see her at Epping Forest country club,well know club/pub place,always locked in toilet sniffing and taking drugs,this was when she was in EE when about 16 Or so.Totally out of it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyones seen her insta she's not getting fit to improve her life she's doing it as part of the con that is herbalife aka mlm scam. Some other mlms like the one sallie axl was doing do the same up at 5am Crap.
God knows what the duck pretending you're getting fit has got to do with scamming some poor bastard with a pyramid scheme, suppose they've got to distract their victims somehow 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only person who can help Daniella is herself. That’s not to say she doesn’t try hard enough, I’m sure she tries, but if she isn’t able to stay off drugs, no one can help her.

It’s like the Nikki Grahame stuff in the news at the moment. She’s suffered from anorexia for 30 years, she’s in a really bad way and her friends have crowdfunded over £60k for private inpatient treatment. There’s this assumption that, because it’s so expensive, it must be really good and this will get her better. Sadly I don’t think it will.
I was going to mention Nikki in my earlier comment but didn't. I absolutely agree. No amount of money help this far down the line is going to change the habit of a lifetime.

It's like turning a huge lorry around in a country lane! Lots of time and effort! Sadly both of them are absolutely ravaged by their decisions.

How do people know she’s still an addict though? As she says she’s clean 🤷‍♀️ Her insta appears to show that she is pretty clean living now, so I’m not convinced she’s still on drugs at this point 🤷‍♀️
We don't for sure do we? We don't live with her.

But she doesnt consistently live healthy and well. That can be seen. And that's likely due to drugs/alcohol etc.

I think her face in its current state shows us she isn't clean living.

Addiction is life long....she is always after a quick fix and turnaround. That tells me she isn't in control of her addiction. It still controls her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt that she’s clean. Her nose seems to be getting worse.

Reactions: 5
I highly doubt that she’s clean. Her nose seems to be getting worse.
She said the one side of her face is collapsing. You can totally see that and it won’t stop I am afraid. I get that addiction is hard. And so are mental health issues. Working on them is no fun, but if this is how you end up? Its worth trying to get help early on.

Reactions: 9
I was going to mention Nikki in my earlier comment but didn't. I absolutely agree. No amount of money help this far down the line is going to change the habit of a lifetime.

It's like turning a huge lorry around in a country lane! Lots of time and effort! Sadly both of them are absolutely ravaged by their decisions.

We don't for sure do we? We don't live with her.

But she doesnt consistently live healthy and well. That can be seen. And that's likely due to drugs/alcohol etc.

I think her face in its current state shows us she isn't clean living.

Addiction is life long....she is always after a quick fix and turnaround. That tells me she isn't in control of her addiction. It still controls her.
Yeah when I saw that about poor Nicky I did think why will this work when literally everything else hasn’t? She obviously wants it to work though and is willing to keep trying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She comes from my area where I live,I know lots of my friends used to see her at Epping Forest country club,well know club/pub place,always locked in toilet sniffing and taking drugs,this was when she was in EE when about 16 Or so.Totally out of it.
I can remember dancing to Madonna's 'Holiday' at Epping FCC! Those were the days.

Oh dear, she has stripped down to lingerie, something to do with being healthy 🤷‍♂️

Click link at your own risk.

It's an ad for her OF thinly disguised as nothing of any interest at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.