Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s is absolutely wrecked from the drugs but she’s also a very nasty person. If anyone remembers her on cbb. Remember when Luisa Zissman called her out for being 2faced and she didn’t even bother to deny it 🤦‍
here is the clip

Reactions: 2
Never heard of this ‘living with Lucy’ programme but watching the Sarah Harding episode, it’s.....interesting but quite sad.
I find Lucy an awful dose! But it does get some interesting guests [e.g. Twink ;)]

Reactions: 2
I find Lucy an awful dose! But it does get some interesting guests [e.g. Twink ;)]
I agree 🤣twink with the bird on her shoulder throughout 🤦‍♀️🤣 the best was when she went to oz to live with Brian mcfadden and he made out he was this massive celeb 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree 🤣twink with the bird on her shoulder throughout 🤦‍♀️🤣 the best was when she went to oz to live with Brian mcfadden and he made out he was this massive celeb 😑
Don't want to detract anymore from the thread but ah hate brian mcfadden. What a terrible tool.

Back to Daniella - I found her friendship with that X-Factor creep [the one that was always on about "me nan"] to be really disturbing. I think they went to Poland to get new faces, and came back with...the same faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It must be awful knowing that your face is un-repairable though, imagine having to see half your face missing every time you look in the mirror.
She has a permanent snarl wether she means it or not

Don't want to detract anymore from the thread but ah hate brian mcfadden. What a terrible tool.

Back to Daniella - I found her friendship with that X-Factor creep [the one that was always on about "me nan"] to be really disturbing. I think they went to Poland to get new faces, and came back with...the same faces.
I can’t remember if he was with her at the time but he tried to pull the “don’t you know who i am” on a TUI flight a few years ago to get an upgrade; no one knew who he was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I can’t remember- why did Bryan become Brian when he left Westlife?

Ohh Chris Maloney, laughing stock of Liverpool. She seemed to want to get on the Scouse Z list didn’t she? She was hanging round one of the lads from Desperate Scousewives at one point too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
James English on you tube done a podcast with her not long ago, think its called anything goes

Reactions: 3
Somebody on the secret celeb gossip thread posted (a few months ago) that she’s been doing the white stuff again. So sad if true. It’s awful how her life turned out.
But, it was her choice to do drugs. She had a good job, fame, etc and then along comes the drugs. These people can’t resist them.

Reactions: 7
But, it was her choice to do drugs. She had a good job, fame, etc and then along comes the drugs. These people can’t resist them.
Definitely. Celebrities (using that word very lightly) are around drugs so much that it’s only a matter of time before they will start to use drugs themselves. Some are lucky and some (in her case) end up having life long addictions.

Reactions: 6
Definitely. Celebrities (using that word very lightly) are around drugs so much that it’s only a matter of time before they will start to use drugs themselves. Some are lucky and some (in her case) end up having life long addictions.
The affects of drugs are so well documented nobody can say they don’t know what they’re getting into.

Years ago the people I mixed with were always doing coke and I was always offered it. I always refused and whilst some of them thought I was a party pooper, it ain’t me that’s addicted to the bastard things, nor skint because of it. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Westbrook spins the line that her face is the way it is in part due to a car accident she had in the 90s. Possibly it is. People have taken coke for longer than she has and don’t look as bad. It must kill her to have lost her looks the way she has. It all went tits up for her the last time when her husband Kevin lost all his money......

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when there was some tv show about her and her (then) husband wanting to move to America and becoming huge evangelical Christians? It’s was very bizarre but equally was the best I’ve ever seen her! I don’t know what happened after that.. why did their marriage break down?

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when there was some tv show about her and her (then) husband wanting to move to America and becoming huge evangelical Christians? It’s was very bizarre but equally was the best I’ve ever seen her! I don’t know what happened after that.. why did their marriage break down?
I was thinking about that earlier !! I think they moved to the US for a while

Reactions: 5
What a life to lead 💔 So does Kai go by Kyle now then?
Well his friends who known him for a while know him as Kyle but Daniela was wanting to make “Kai” happen lol his insta is now FuegoFernandez , his dad was a Spanish guy ....possibly a client of his mums . She never really discussed it at length with him . It’s painfully sad . The kid has been dragged up

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .
wtf ? i thought cocaine was her addiction ..... never knew anything about a heroin addiction , and where the hell were social services when he was "sofa surfing" ? poor kyle and his sister, daniella is a disgrace !

Reactions: 10
I remember not long after her son was born, she did an interview saying she named him after the fashion brand Kookai but just knocked the Koo bit off as it sounded cool.

Even in my young, tender years I remember thinking it wasn’t the best way of naming your child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember not long after her son was born, she did an interview saying she named him after the fashion brand Kookai but just knocked the Koo bit off as it sounded cool.

Even in my young, tender years I remember thinking it wasn’t the best way of naming your child 😂
Omg that’s a blast from the past! Seriously though, Kai is a normal man’s name in some countries ie Germany, wouldn’t expect her to know that like 😂

Reactions: 10
Omg that’s a blast from the past! Seriously though, Kai is a normal man’s name in some countries ie Germany, wouldn’t expect her to know that like 😂
It’s pretty common over here as well! Good for him forging how own identity. Can’t imagine the pain of growing up with an addict as a parent. I feel sorry for all involved!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.