Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had lovely parents lived in area Loughton I believe as she was seen in clubs etc round Essex area off her box,Not like she had deprived upbringing,she had a good life,sent to stage school etc.

Reactions: 11
She had lovely parents lived in area Loughton I believe as she was seen in clubs etc round Essex area off her box,Not like she had deprived upbringing,she had a good life,sent to stage school etc.
Do you know if her parents are still alive?

Bloody hell that’s awful! I’m glad he’s managed to do well despite his upbringing though! So is it not her daughter in her insta pics?
She’s blocked me on insta because I’ve given her my opinion a few too many times lol! Yeah Kyle is a nice lad and I dunno how he has this inner strength to push on like he does . The kid had nothing growing up , it’s really sad .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know if her parents are still alive?
I am not sure you never hear about her parents,I did hear that they looked after her money when she was earning from EE,so don’t know if she is in touch with them,but the parents just ordinary nice parents.

Reactions: 4
Her parents are divorced. Think the father has remarried and has another daughter. I think the mother disowned her for a while.
She always tries to imply on Instagram that she’s very close with Jodie but don’t believe she is.
Jodie lives with her father and his new partner. They both keep a very low profile.
Poor Kai. To me he doesn’t look well.

Reactions: 10
Parents supposed to put her money she earned in trust fund for her.So whats happened nobody knows.Feel sorry for the boy,how terrible etc.She is very embarrassing I think.
caved in face blames it on teef jobYeah! Smoking like-a trooper told not to!Then states she is going to sue the teef place.Silly mare,nothing has come of it! Oh what about the ‘stalker’ we know nothing about only her bloody lies.👀Probably stalking herself. Via IG.Lies,lies,lies.

The Cancer Lie was it for me. Until then, I felt sorry for her - but no after that lie I didn’t care, it disgusted me. Claims to have cancer then dies a set up pap shot at the sunbed shop - THE bleeping SUNBED shop, duck OFF.
All sympathy depleted instantly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Cancer Lie was it for me. Until then, I felt sorry for her - but no after that lie I didn’t care, it disgusted me. Claims to have cancer then dies a set up pap shot at the sunbed shop - THE bleeping SUNBED shop, duck OFF.
WHAT!? I never knew she lied about that! That is disgusting!

Reactions: 9
She’s blocked me on insta because I’ve given her my opinion a few too many times lol! Yeah Kyle is a nice lad and I dunno how he has this inner strength to push on like he does . The kid had nothing growing up , it’s really sad .
What a life to lead 💔 So does Kai go by Kyle now then?

I recall her being on a tv show here in Ireland called living with Lucy. Lucy, the presenter joined her in Spain for a few days and she was a complete and utter wreck. Found this interview with Lucy about how difficult danniella was 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Oh supposed to have yes cancer,all it was was a Woman thingy,few dodgy cells etc..Oh let’s not forget the ‘miscarrieges supposedly’ she has lied through her whole drug infused life.Look at all those young blokes she was with,all drug dealers.! I reckon her nose is fucked again when you see pics of her.her face has caved in.Nothing or face reconstruction will help
too far gone methinks.

Oh supposed to have yes cancer,all it was was a Woman thingy,few dodgy cells etc..Oh let’s not forget the ‘miscarrieges supposedly’ she has lied through her whole drug infused life.Look at all those young blokes she was with,all drug dealers.! I reckon her nose is fucked again when you see pics of her.her face has caved in.Nothing or face reconstruction will help
too far gone methinks.
Actually we don’t even know that either.she is pathological liar,always has been.

Reactions: 1
I recall her being on a tv show here in Ireland called living with Lucy. Lucy, the presenter joined her in Spain for a few days and she was a complete and utter wreck. Found this interview with Lucy about how difficult danniella was 🤦‍♀️
That was interesting. Sounds like she was totally caught up in the party lifestyle. I find it very sad.

Reactions: 3
Never heard of this ‘living with Lucy’ programme but watching the Sarah Harding episode, it’s.....interesting but quite sad.

Reactions: 1
I can’t find any link for the Daniela episode but if any of you guys come across it it’s worth a look. Very very sad. Can’t help but feel sorry for her

May I ask how you found out it was a lie?

Everybody knew shecwas out and out liar.etc.No way is she Bi Polar,se is just a drug hazzled old hag.Using that for her excuse to drug addiction she going on for years,is insult to real MH people.

Last edited:
I feel sad for her, but there is absolutely no doubt that she’s a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 2
It must be awful knowing that your face is un-repairable though, imagine having to see half your face missing every time you look in the mirror.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.