Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think she knows that? That she is to blame? I am not excusing anything, I am however struck by how easily we can sometimes kick someone when they are already very clearly down. Addiction is hideous to witness. I assume nobody is kicking her when she's down out of envy - so, why? maybe kick the media who salaciously report every detail instead, waiting for the inevitable final fall.
You must remember they the person contacts the media,why would anybody be interested

Reactions: 4
Apparently she got Paul Nicholls addicted to smack and crystal meth.
When was this? 😟 I absolutely loved Paul from his EE days and beyond, but I saw him in The Sun the other day and he looked awful - so gaunt and ill. The poor bloke has had a very tough few years and I feel for him, so I hope he's not seriously ill. 😓

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but feel sorry for Daniella, she was so pretty in Eastenders and seemed like a nice girl. She seemed to really get her life back on track when she married the millionaire. From what I remember she seemed nice in celebrity bb as well. So sad the way her life has gone, so sad for her kids 😥

Reactions: 7
I'll save my sympathy for her kids. Considering that even during birth she was snorting gak is just beyond anything. Yes, I clearly don't understand addiction blah blah blah but IMHO she is a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I am similar age. The passing of time hasn’t been kind to most of us 🤣 that said I haven’t got a 30 year bugle habit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brian doesn’t look too bad considering he used to take ecstasy for breakfast but she looks really really awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Danniella should’ve aged well. She had one of those round “baby” type faces that always do.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Brian's rat invested kitchen video on YouTube? I feel sorry for his dogs having to live in that mess.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Really sad how addiction got such a hold over a young girl. I'm sure Ch4 made a documentary with DW years ago where she said she was offered her first line in a club at 14, after she took it that same night she bought a vodka & orange and 20 B&H (cigarettes). If I remember correctly she was almost saying before that night she hadn't touched an alcoholic drink or smoked but then everything came at once.

From what I've read her family are supposedly nice, good people, but who the hell lets their 14 year old go clubbing? Not a one off, sneaky "I'm staying at a friends house" occurrence, she was quite a regular so her parents must have known. Maybe they didn't mind if it allowed her to schmooze and increase her chances of paid acting work?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.