Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the rumours that Brian Harvey was his dad
Why would she lie if he was the dad? She says he is the only man she ever loved.

I was obsessed with East 17 as a kid and was so jealous when they were together 🤣 Tony was my fave but i had a soft spot for them all apart from Terry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would she lie if he was the dad? She says he is the only man she ever loved.

I was obsessed with East 17 as a kid and was so jealous when they were together 🤣 Tony was my fave but i had a soft spot for them all apart from Terry
What was wrong with poor old Tel? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh I loved them 1993-94, didn’t fancy them like as my heart belonged to Take That but I still listen to It’s Alright, Deep and Stay Another Day now :) didn’t they reform as E-17 in the late 90s with just 3 of them? Remember Big magazine, always seemed to have loads of posters of them in there

Reactions: 4
Oh I loved them 1993-94, didn’t fancy them like as my heart belonged to Take That but I still listen to It’s Alright, Deep and Stay Another Day now :) didn’t they reform as E-17 in the late 90s with just 3 of them? Remember Big magazine, always seemed to have loads of posters of them in there
I listen to them now, Walthamstow still has a special place in my heart 💖

Fun fact, i was watching the reformed E-17 at Glastonbury when i found out Michael Jackson had died.

Reactions: 7
I seem to remember a documentary about her drug addiction and recovery quite a few years ago. Many of the cast from EastEnders, spoke on her behalf congratulating her on beating her addiction. In the documentary, she has surgery to modify her repaired nose. I wish they would show the documentary again.
It is horrendous the way her life has turned out, she had so much going for her.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I’ve read on other threads that she’s working as prostitute in Liverpool. Very sad.
Shocked to think someone would pay for that :eek:

She is deffo still on the gear, has never been off it. She suppose be working the streets of Liverpool as a lady of the night, so sad.
Surely even those awful fake stories for the press were better than hustling on the streets 🙁 I actually thought she was off the drugs but had my doubts as she never gave up the druggie friends she had aka Wayne Lineker the dealer.
If she's not clean at this stage can't see it ever Happening. She can't even get TV work with her face like that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I see that Burberry image now and really like it! Of it's time - and that print is back "in"!!

I feel sorry for her - how could anyone not? Some of the comments here are really mean.

Reactions: 18
She pretty much ruined the Burberry brand didn’t she 😂😂😂
Single handedly ruined a major brand! I remember at the time the print had just stopped 🤣🤣 I do feel sorry for the woman because I’d say her heart is in the right place she is just fucked from the drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see that Burberry image now and really like it! Of it's time - and that print is back "in"!!

I feel sorry for her - how could anyone not? Some of the comments here are really mean.
she has fucked up herself nobody was involved just herself,constant lying about being pregnant having a stalker,she was making that up as well,no stalker just herself.

Reactions: 8
she has fucked up herself nobody was involved just herself,constant lying about being pregnant having a stalker,she was making that up as well,no stalker just herself.
I would think she knows that? That she is to blame? I am not excusing anything, I am however struck by how easily we can sometimes kick someone when they are already very clearly down. Addiction is hideous to witness. I assume nobody is kicking her when she's down out of envy - so, why? maybe kick the media who salaciously report every detail instead, waiting for the inevitable final fall.

Reactions: 17
I think the skirts are really cutes in the Burberry pictures! She looks young and beautiful there!

Reactions: 10
The more details I learn about her life the more I suspect she is the victim of grooming and abuse throughout her early life. I didn't know until I just read on here she says she was abused at stage school. There have been court cases around the pedalo ring that worked on EE. It's clear EE wasn't a safe place for the young when Daniella and Patsy were there. A lot of places weren't safe, we as a society really didn't understand grooming at all then. Getting kids hooked on drugs is a classic grooming tactic, added bonus they may grow into adult druggy messes far too messy to be taken seriously. And then trying to groom your own son, jumping into sex work? Unusual choices, much more understandable if she was groomed. I find it all very sad, there is a really good chance she is a massive victim, who has created more victims and it is far too late to help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.