Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully she was as quiet as a mouse on our flight. It was a BA flight so whether that made any iota of a difference is anyone’s guess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently not had any contact with her girl,maybe that has changed but her daughter didn’t want anything to do with her.

Reactions: 3
Her son though.👀hmmmm.
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Always remember asa girl from ‘my area’ she was well known in clubs,Out of her box on drugs the whole time this was when she was in EE.
Yes my sons used to tell me they’d seen her in various pubs and clubs and was big into drugs back in her EE days. Must be the same area 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .
I thought her son was called Kai?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Feel sad for her :( was on a flight from Malaga to Gatwick with her three years ago; last to board, head to toe in Mocho and blatantly obvious that she was trying to keep a low profile without much success. I hope the current rumours aren't true
What does Mocho mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well addicts are terrible parents, sad but true. I've taught children of addicts and know people who foster. No matter if they genuinely love their kids, and most do, they are incapable of raising them when addicted to drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think what peed a lot of people off was her constant lying,remember that bloke she met in Spain and thought she was pregnant,they were seen looking at baby clothes,thiscwas all put on for the paps,she admitted things like that on JK show,I didn’t watch it but several people I know watched it she lots of photos were set up,I reckon that bloke was her dealer.

Bloody hell that’s awful! I’m glad he’s managed to do well despite his upbringing though! So is it not her daughter in her insta pics?

I feel sorry for her. Too much fame and money at a young age. Pity someone didn't protect her a bit more at the time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.