Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this.
When she heard about this she dusted off her suitcase cos she already sees how she is going on holiday after she has sued Ch4. The Siddiquis were only saying what is true and it is self inflicted so why is she upset?

Reactions: 15
When she heard about this she dusted off her suitcase cos she already sees how she is going on holiday after she has sued Ch4. The Siddiquis were only saying what is true and it is self inflicted so why is she upset?
Well,she for ages ‘lied’ about having a stalker on her IG etc,lots of peeps were saying totally made up she is a fantasist.She won’t get duck all,I do think though her snoz has collapsed again.🤔

Reactions: 6
I thought it was shaped that way because it was permanently collapsed?

I can imagine it wasn't nice to be told that people were having a joke about her but I don't see how this could lead to damages.

Reactions: 5
She will always be a user, its her personality trait she has had help from everyone and still doesnt learn. Trying to sue them off gogglebox, what for, freedom of speech that is the truth? legal aid wont cover that hun, now get back to snorting 🐽🐽👃👃

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Gotta say, I have a soft spot for danniella, she is a misfortune with a bad addiction. I really hope she is ok now. Is anyone watching classic eastenders on drama atm? My god she was a gorgeous girl.. it’s all so sad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Gotta say, I have a soft spot for danniella, she is a misfortune with a bad addiction. I really hope she is ok now. Is anyone watching classic eastenders on drama atm? My god she was a gorgeous girl.. it’s all so sad 😭
I feel sorry for her as well. I can't help but laugh that this thread has gone from 'Daniella took the drugs, she has no one to blame its all her own fault' to 'Daniella got Paul Nicholls hooked on drugs the poor guy'. If it's all Daniellas fault she's an addict then it must be all his fault he's an addict. In reality its no ones 'fault'. People who are mentally healthy with no issues don't get addicted to drugs. People take drugs for many reasons eg to forget abuse, to try and fit in with people because something in their life is missing, to replace another addiction etc.

I do also feel frustrated at Daniella, like many other celebrities whose lives spiral she has the money and resources to get help and while she is under no obligation to do so, when she become a mother she then became obligated to get help but didn't so most of my symptoms.pathy is for her child(ren?).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for her as well. I can't help but laugh that this thread has gone from 'Daniella took the drugs, she has no one to blame its all her own fault' to 'Daniella got Paul Nicholls hooked on drugs the poor guy'. If it's all Daniellas fault she's an addict then it must be all his fault he's an addict. In reality its no ones 'fault'. People who are mentally healthy with no issues don't get addicted to drugs. People take drugs for many reasons eg to forget abuse, to try and fit in with people because something in their life is missing, to replace another addiction etc.

I do also feel frustrated at Daniella, like many other celebrities whose lives spiral she has the money and resources to get help and while she is under no obligation to do so, when she become a mother she then became obligated to get help but didn't so most of my symptoms.pathy is for her child(ren?).

It was me that revealed that. I was at no point 'blaming' anyone just pointing out facts. & sorry but someone whose scagged off their head whilst in labour is getting little if any sympathy from me.

Reactions: 6
It was me that revealed that. I was at no point 'blaming' anyone just pointing out facts. & sorry but someone whose scagged off their head whilst in labour is getting little if any sympathy from me.
If you're the person who said it first, it wasn't your post I meant, it was one after it was first revealed I meant. I completely understand why you, and many other people, have no sympathy for her but thats exactly why I do. That situation is so far from normal there's obviously something deeply wrong with her. Like I said (with spelling errors which I've just noticed) most of my sympathy is with her kid or kids, I'm not sure if she has more than one, because she should get help for them even if not for herself but I feel sorry for people with addictions, it makes me really sad and also really grateful that I'm not in that position.

Reactions: 3
She appears to have got her life together at the moment, looking at her insta.

she really was very pretty when she was younger
instagram is not real life!!! Lauren Goodger is skinny there FFS

Westbrook is selling pictures of herself on onlyfans and if rumours are true is also on the game

If you're the person who said it first, it wasn't your post I meant, it was one after it was first revealed I meant. I completely understand why you, and many other people, have no sympathy for her but thats exactly why I do. That situation is so far from normal there's obviously something deeply wrong with her. Like I said (with spelling errors which I've just noticed) most of my sympathy is with her kid or kids, I'm not sure if she has more than one, because she should get help for them even if not for herself but I feel sorry for people with addictions, it makes me really sad and also really grateful that I'm not in that position.

I think she's got a son and a daughter and the daughter has disowned her. I do get where you're coming from but I don't see it ending in any way other than tragically. She's too far gone IMHO.

Reactions: 1
I think she's got a son and a daughter and the daughter has disowned her. I do get where you're coming from but I don't see it ending in any way other than tragically. She's too far gone IMHO.
I agree, I know I'll sound awful but I'm surprised she's still alive, I thought she would've overdosed or killed herself somehow by now. Her family and friends must be devastated how her life has turned out, she was a pretty young woman in one of the most popular tv shows and lost it all.

• Sad
It's utterly tragic what happened to Daniella. She was so pretty and could have had such a bright future. I know it was a different time but she was so young when it all went wrong. Where were her parents?

I too am amazed she's still alive in all honesty.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I thought her son looked a bit like Brian as well but when you actually look at this photo of his dad Robert he definitely looks like this guy!
Oh yes you can see it. I’ve always thought he was secretly Brian’s but he does look like his dad

I think a lot of people will have a bit of a soft spot for her and want her to get better. She’s part of our childhood and the first girl I ever felt jealous of when she was dating Brian Harvey. They were my relationship goals back then, not that we had words like that back then 😂 she was fit and he was a sort 😂😂
I can’t see it ever happening to be honest. It would interesting now I know if she has many subscribers to her Only fans or whatever she does. I just can’t imagine that many would want to see her like that. I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The more details I learn about her life the more I suspect she is the victim of grooming and abuse throughout her early life. I didn't know until I just read on here she says she was abused at stage school. There have been court cases around the pedalo ring that worked on EE. It's clear EE wasn't a safe place for the young when Daniella and Patsy were there. A lot of places weren't safe, we as a society really didn't understand grooming at all then. Getting kids hooked on drugs is a classic grooming tactic, added bonus they may grow into adult druggy messes far too messy to be taken seriously. And then trying to groom your own son, jumping into sex work? Unusual choices, much more understandable if she was groomed. I find it all very sad, there is a really good chance she is a massive victim, who has created more victims and it is far too late to help her.
As a mother I just find it terribly sad. Obviously the children have disowned her to protect themselves (quite rightly).

What mess of a life.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.