Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God loves a trier. She's obviously getting the facial reconstruction done via social media and they're going to document it. I doubt she would have had the gumption or funds to buy followers by herself.
As for Harrods Hahahaha
You bring the Baileys and I'll bring a shovel - nice cheap job Mavis ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You bring the Baileys and I'll bring a shovel - nice cheap job Mavis ;)
I think we might make a better job of her than some doctor in Turkey. I'd funnel the baileys into her and you could use your acerbic wit to straighten her out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we might make a better job of her than some doctor in Turkey. I'd funnel the baileys into her and you could use your acerbic wit to straighten her out :ROFLMAO:
Oh please let me use the shovel a couple of times...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God loves a trier. She's obviously getting the facial reconstruction done via social media and they're going to document it. I doubt she would have had the gumption or funds to buy followers by herself.
As for Harrods Hahahaha
How do you know that she’s having it done? I would be interested in following this!

I'm guessing. I don't know for sure who is paying but she says she is having surgery to reconstruct her face and I've seen her say it. Could be fibs on her part though
Mate, nothing could fix her face. That type of surgery on a user? .......she's on another planet. Wish her dealers would come on here with some tattle, like how much did she owe them to move to Wales? LOL
I'd believe everything I've read on here about her than anything that comes out of her vomit inducing mouth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You are all desperate and I'm loving it :ROFLMAO:
On the one hand I think her story is terribly sad and then on the other I remember all the fibs and attention seeking. Honestly I would never say someone is beyond help but Daniella might be the exception. Totally fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oops shes sharing real names of people trolling her. Why do folks do that?

• Angry
  • Wow
Oops shes sharing real names of people trolling her. Why do folks do that?
Because she is still on drugs and can't shut her cake hole - there will be people out to get her and if she names names Wales is too small for her.

Oh is it?I honestly do not know that much about fillers,read about it and they look revolting,so you reckon it’s fillers and not ‘ops’? FFS

Hmmmm who is paying for the ops then?Hope not NHS.

I can't see a pick of the first stage of anything... just the stupid filtered mad-up face which I can assure you she wouldn't have. I think you could be right about the fillers...

Makes me think now,that won’t last long..though will it? bleep she is well bleeping liar..🤬 getting tips from Krustie or the Katona bleep… wonderful advice there!NOT. She can go duck herself and her face Anyway.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.