Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just a really sad horrid woman who should of thought about the people she shat on on the way up because they are not her friends on the way to the bottom of the sewer. Nobody believes a word she says - what a surprise. Ooh BB's Niki has died... RIP
Has she died?

Reactions: 1
Never been off it in my opinion.

It certainly didn't look like that when it was first corrected many years ago so it obviously has been done more than once. Now it looks like it's made of Play Doh.

This is from 2016 - you can clearly see the hole she had back then and how different her nose looks today.

She has confirmed in the past that some of the bones in her face have rotted away but she blamed bad dental implants and/or osteoporosis.

Problem is, like all addicts, she is a bleeping LIAR.

View attachment 343318

thing is she will have hardly any bone for implants so would not be surprised if they came out and surprised any dentist would recommend or touch her
agree she just is a huge liar

Reactions: 3
She's just a really sad horrid woman who should of thought about the people she shat on on the way up because they are not her friends on the way to the bottom of the sewer. Nobody believes a word she says - what a surprise. Ooh BB's Niki has died... RIP
Oh duck, nikki? No way?! 😔😢

Reactions: 1
at the end of the day both DW and BH were and probably still are heavy drug users,ive seen it a couple of times and years later their mental health is effected and only through being and keeping clean and medication may help,but DW has not got it in her and never will

• Sad
Reactions: 5
yep was thinking the same where were the patents when she was a t night clubs
will always remember the lies about cancer and makes me laugh she says she is an actress but when was here last acting job allshe does is bring up the Sam mitchell and how she wants EE to bring her back

she is an utter disgrace
She is a compulsive liar. A few years ago she announced on Loose Women she was going back to Eastenders, and that same day Eastenders put out an official statement out saying it wasn't true, Then she backtracked on social media saying she was too busy with her business ventures etc. and didn't want to go back anyway :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No chance me dear.FFS.

Her face is truly terrifying and she's a prolific junkie. Does she actually believe she has a chance on a top soap? Really, this woman must have some confidence LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's utterly tragic what she's done to herself. I can't see how that can be put right, she's going to end up with a huge hole like the Boy David.

My eldest who was born with a cleft palate had bone grafted into her hard palate and then had her jaw moved forward. Surgery like that is reliant on the patient being healthy and the younger the better. I don't think any reputable maxillofacial surgeon in the uk would want to touch DW.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her lateat TikTok also shows the extent of her facial damage. Whoever said further up the thread that it looked like her nose was melting was bang on. There’s no way her face can be surgically fixed I’m sure of it. She’s a poster child for “just say no”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's bought a ton of followers. Had about 6k followers now 52k :rolleyes: OK LOL
Hashtagging wonderfullife and shopping at Harrods :rolleyes: 🥴😂
Doubt 'herbal life' as she calls it and video messages pays anything. Mingebag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's bought a ton of followers. Had about 6k followers now 52k :rolleyes: OK LOL
Hashtagging wonderfullife and shopping at Harrods :rolleyes: 🥴😂
Doubt 'herbal life' as she calls it and video messages pays anything. Mingebag.
Shopping at Harrods - you are having a giraffe! She couldn't afford a free Harrods carrier bag...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God loves a trier. She's obviously getting the facial reconstruction done via social media and they're going to document it. I doubt she would have had the gumption or funds to buy followers by herself.
As for Harrods Hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.