Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know how expensive the sort of surgery she needs is? She hasn't been in an accident - she has done it to herself. All the time it isn't life-threatening there is no reason on earth why the NHS should waste its resources on her. Harsh but fair imo. Would you rather your active dad got a new hip or her a new jaw when you know she'll keep at the sniff. Bit like when the NHS wasted a liver on George Best.

Loads of people on coke compromise their septums and jaws - remember Tara Palmer-Tompkinson? Socialite - luckily she had money to pay for her stupidity.
I used to love a bit of TPT she was so vulnerable, sweet, slightly eccentric, extremely talented pianist / the surgery she had wasn’t that great & think it’s a difficult procedure.

Reactions: 8
Ooh - no. Point me in the right direction Mavis 👇 👈
Its on Brian Harveys page, he rants a lot. Apparently Daniella took him to the red rooms years ago and he saw something. He thinks Daniella is protecting "them" whilst simultaneously throwing him under the bus. I'm not sure what's occurring really, he doesn't seem well but he says DW is saying he has a coke habit and going through a manic phase to discredit him.

@Pixie1 did you find it, its an interesting angle for sure. To be honest Brian might deserve his own thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Its on Brian Harveys page, he rants a lot. Apparently Daniella took him to the red rooms years ago and he saw something. He thinks Daniella is protecting "them" whilst simultaneously throwing him under the bus. I'm not sure what's occurring really, he doesn't seem well but he says DW is saying he has a coke habit and going through a manic phase to discredit him.

@Pixie1 did you find it, its an interesting angle for sure. To be honest Brian might deserve his own thread.
I haven't found it Mavis. I don't do Instagram, Twitter etc so I depend on other tattlers like yourself filling me in on all the gossip 😀

Reactions: 2
I haven't found it Mavis. I don't do Instagram, Twitter etc so I depend on other tattlers like yourself filling me in on all the gossip 😀
Ach here, get yourself on to those platforms, particularly insta. You don't have to post anything yourself and can remain anonymous. I've just discovered tiktok and OMG its so fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ach here, get yourself on to those platforms, particularly insta. You don't have to post anything yourself and can remain anonymous. I've just discovered tiktok and OMG its so fun.
Hahaha okay doke 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s put another video up. It’s very very worrying. I think he needs sectioning

Reactions: 3
He’s put another video up. It’s very very worrying. I think he needs sectioning
He's not on his own and the police have seen him so I doubt they will. He thinks Boris is harassing him, messy business. No doubt DW will sell another story off the back of it to the sun.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So she reckons she's having her face fixed next month 🙄
Says it's osteoporosis OK then, nothing to do with the fairy dust :rolleyes:
Can you actually have osteoporosis in just one part of the body? I smell 🐂:poop:

Reactions: 11
I had to stop following her on insta. Her constant posting did my head in. Surprised she has so many followers...this sounds horrible and I know I'm going to get blasted but she makes me feel sick. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she reckons she's having her face fixed next month 🙄
Says it's osteoporosis OK then, nothing to do with the fairy dust :rolleyes:
Can you actually have osteoporosis in just one part of the body? I smell 🐂:poop:
Not that I am aware of - normally you would get a DXA scan which measures the bone density.

Reactions: 3
If she really has osteoporosis she will end up with a Jab every year.
She has been saying it for a few years though so maybe some bone re-growth has been achieved to hold whatever jaw structure is used.

Reactions: 2
It can effect the face, it effects all the bones does it not, I've heard of hearing loss because of it and maybe dental problems. The only reason I know this is because I knew a child who had osteoporosis which was very rare. But I don't believe Daniella, I've seen adults with addiction looking exactly like she does. She looks like somebody who has hit it hard and can't admit it's self inflicted. I just hope the papers don't pick up on this and pay her x amount for her story. If the NHS are paying for this its a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 7
Really sad how addiction got such a hold over a young girl. I'm sure Ch4 made a documentary with DW years ago where she said she was offered her first line in a club at 14, after she took it that same night she bought a vodka & orange and 20 B&H (cigarettes). If I remember correctly she was almost saying before that night she hadn't touched an alcoholic drink or smoked but then everything came at once.

From what I've read her family are supposedly nice, good people, but who the hell lets their 14 year old go clubbing? Not a one off, sneaky "I'm staying at a friends house" occurrence, she was quite a regular so her parents must have known. Maybe they didn't mind if it allowed her to schmooze and increase her chances of paid acting work?
yep was thinking the same where were the patents when she was a t night clubs
will always remember the lies about cancer and makes me laugh she says she is an actress but when was here last acting job allshe does is bring up the Sam mitchell and how she wants EE to bring her back

she is an utter disgrace

Reactions: 5
yep was thinking the same where were the patents when she was a t night clubs
will always remember the lies about cancer and makes me laugh she says she is an actress but when was here last acting job allshe does is bring up the Sam mitchell and how she wants EE to bring her back

she is an utter disgrace
She's just a really sad horrid woman who should of thought about the people she shat on on the way up because they are not her friends on the way to the bottom of the sewer. Nobody believes a word she says - what a surprise. Ooh BB's Niki has died... RIP

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.