Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant posting of pictures and old video's of herself are so annoying going to unfollow.

Reactions: 3
Seen something on tiktok about Brian Harvey and Daniella, I know it was covered earlier in the thread but looks like its rumbling on.
Also shes starting to resemble the late Les Dawson.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, she has stripped down to lingerie, something to do with being healthy 🤷‍♂️

Click link at your own risk.

Its a well old picture that as well its not a recent one

She basically looks like any old junkie you see who looks about 20 years older than she actually is.

Reactions: 5
Seen something on tiktok about Brian Harvey and Daniella, I know it was covered earlier in the thread but looks like its rumbling on.
Also shes starting to resemble the late Les Dawson.
Les Dawson was one of our most talented comedians ever. He was born with his face and we loved him for it. DW - it has cost her over £500,000 to look that bad and she is of no use to anyone at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Les Dawson was one of our most talented comedians ever. He was born with his face and we loved him for it. DW - it has cost her over £500,000 to look that bad and she is of no use to anyone at all.
Yes, I enjoyed Les Dawson, I think I remember reading that his facial mobility was as a result of an accident..DW can't really pull it off.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I enjoyed Les Dawson, I think I remember reading that his facial mobility was as a result of an accident..DW can't really pull it off.
Ooh I never knew that. I shall have a gander at the old wiki - ta muchly madam ;)

He broke his jaw in a boxing match - you were right 👏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.