Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me she's telling them they're wasting their time if they're chasing that 80k, ie she's troughed it up her snout so tough tit.

Reactions: 15
Seems to me she's telling them they're wasting their time if they're chasing that 80k, ie she's troughed it up her snout so tough tit.
Its definitely a ` veiled ` message, of it being gone, and she is using this quote, to convey this, maybe to the old guys family, who are most probably watching her SM closely ..... then old bill cant accuse her of speaking publicly about an on going investigation, as its just a ` quote ` she found online, a bit convenient, that 80grand plus is mentioned in the quote .... its dark underhanded, scumbag behaviour, she really is a sneaky slippery duck

Reactions: 20
She’s a bleeping awful person….ok the man and his family will never see the cash again but fingers crossed there’s a long jail sentence at the end of this for Westbrook 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s going to pull the mental health card. I practically guarantee it.👍Or She has been duped and taken advantage of.
Duped and taken advantage of by an ex boyfriend, never saw a penny of any money is my guess. It all went up her nose.

Reactions: 13
Just noticed that she has posted that she’s come off all social media and can’t be texted or called until she gets a new phone as “ this one is daffy ducked”.
🙄
It’s at the very end of her stories on insta, if you can make it through the sassy yet inspirational life quotes without barfing.
Wonder if she is in custody?

Its definitely a ` veiled ` message, of it being gone, and she is using this quote, to convey this, maybe to the old guys family, who are most probably watching her SM closely ..... then old bill cant accuse her of speaking publicly about an on going investigation, as its just a ` quote ` she found online, a bit convenient, that 80grand plus is mentioned in the quote .... its dark underhanded, scumbag behaviour, she really is a sneaky slippery duck
Think she's trying to say the old man had a lot more money and all she took was a drop in the ocean and it's not worth going after. If that was my Dad I'd hound cokehead till the day she died.

Reactions: 21
Just noticed that she has posted that she’s come off all social media and can’t be texted or called until she gets a new phone as “ this one is daffy ducked”.
🙄
It’s at the very end of her stories on insta, if you can make it through the sassy yet inspirational life quotes without barfing.
aka Banged up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Over the summer she was having some problems with accessing her money... she was kicking off over it on twitter. If she was being investigated for fraud is it possible they might have frozen her bank accounts? :unsure:

It will be the T&Cs being breached with the likes of PayPal not accepting payments for adult entertainment

Reactions: 8
She's just saying you wouldn't throw away a wad of cash if you lost a tenner so don't throw away your day for the sake of being pissed off for 10 seconds. In this occasion y'all be reading too much into it. 🤣 She's still an utter twatwaffle of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's just saying you wouldn't throw away a wad of cash if you lost a tenner so don't throw away your day for the sake of being pissed off for 10 seconds. In this occasion y'all be reading too much into it. 🤣 She's still an utter twatwaffle of course.
I’m stealing the word twatwaffle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The day I take inspiration from any of her bullshit instagram quotes is the day I have 'live love laugh' tattooed across my tits 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is she starting a narrative that she's completely lost the plot? This happy easter tit combined with the "OOiii ii OIll" (or whatever it was) tweet the other day would certainly suggest so. Getting her defence in ready for the inevitable criminal proceedings.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Only know a little bit about this woman another one like Katie Price both very damaged women

If it’s true that she is scamming elderly people then sad to say due to past history the court will probably be lenient

Hope her kids have lots of family around them not easy to have such a destructive mother

Reactions: 7
Arrogant, entitled cokehead, has been scamming and brassing for years, got handed more opportunities in life than the rest of us put together.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.