Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is “septics”
Yes you are bleeping septic
She means sepsis. This is 1000% bullshit as if she had sepsis she would be far worse and not sent home as quickly
Lying woman
This! She’d be a death’s door with sepsis and not taking bloody videos of herself in the ambulance and being discharged the next day! What a lying crackhead, attention seeking trollop!

Reactions: 10
Just seen The Suns typo. Said she has strep A, sure they mean class As.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t she been released from hossie now though?
I sincerely hope she is fighting fit in time for her grand, and much anticipated, stage appearance in the adult pantomime Sinderfella on Monday - this could help her relaunch her acting career, not that she has had plenty of preparation and rehearsal these past few years with made up illnesses, made up romances, made up career changes and business ventures....

...your army of loyal fans are waiting Westie.

This! She’d be a death’s door with sepsis and not taking bloody videos of herself in the ambulance and being discharged the next day! What a lying crackhead, attention seeking trollop!
But she is going to make a few grand selling her story to the usual suspects. This is the only way she can make cash - unless lots of very depraved people are forking out their cash ogling livestreamed images of her cavorting naked on whatever platform she is currently on - or confused pensioners hand over their life savings - Although she has the face to be typecast as a crack bleep in future movies - she will need no rehearsals for this. If the steady stream of cash from the tabloids dries up she will probably end up giving £5 blowjobs to raise the cash for her next fix.

About ten years back she was banging on about being bi-polar and being on drugs to control this - but not a peep since! Yet another made up illness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Illiterate tosspot! What an absolute fool, making a mockery of people who are genuinely ill in need of urgent medical attention. Oh I almost died, I'm so poorly- wait til I get my phone out to document this monumental occasion! Someone here ages ago wrote about how people should be sympathetic to her, sorry no. Just no. Look at all the opportunities she's had, and don't even get me started on her scamming and scheming. She's an oxygen thief, I wish her everything, but nothing good.

"Sparks concern". Get bent The Sun, nobody gives two fucks about this rotten bleep.

How can she claim she loves Liverpool so much and all her Scouser friends she goes on about and then constantly use The Sun to sell her ridiculous stories. WTF has happened to her skin? Looks like she's been picking at it. Probably been on a mahoosive sesh for days. Her body isn't going to take much more is it.

I got blue lighted into hospital earlier this year and was on gas and air and at no point did I think about filming myself and putting it on Instagram. She probably is ill but her first thought was thinking how she could monetise it. Probably got a couple of hundred quid from The Sun which will pay for the sesh.

She's fucked. Emotionally, spiritually and morally bankrupt in a body that's at breaking point.
She might have graduated to ice, that would explain the scratching at the skin.

She might have graduated to ice, that would explain the scratching at the skin.
Picking happens with coke aswell if you’re sat taking it with nothing to distract you, so could be either. I think crack or meth sounds plausible tho as no way can she still be snorting up that melted mess

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

#4 No more panto, hours from death, back in hospital cos of crystal meth

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No comments let through on the Daily Mail article on her Strep A claim. The moderators must know everyone will just call her a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion Daniella Westbrook #4
Westcrack and her collapsed Shrek face,
always on crack what a waste of space!

• Haha
Excuse my ignorance, is ice another term for meth?
Is meth similar to crack?
At this point I think she will take literally anything

I'm glad someone asked. I don't know either and feel very unwordly, haha!
Meth wasn’t really about when I was dabbling with stuff like that years ago! I’m out of touch, thank god 😂
Her picking could also be from smack, certainly not from just a couple of lines here and there

Reactions: 3
Parents across the land are mourning the loss of their children from Strep-A and she uses it as a money making excercise to get some publicity and flog some stories to the tabloids. What next for the unlucky lass. From miscarriages, womb cancer, removal of ribs, toxic snot, septicimia and now Strep-A what medical emergency will be next for our Daniella?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion #4

Doin' panto, oh no she isn't, she's in hospital with "septics" innit!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.