Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does hashtag 0121 mean? That’s the National dialling code for Birmingham. She better not have brought her rotting face to my neck of the woods
You are welcome to her she needs to duck orf out of Woodford.🤣SorryCupid.🤭obviously needs a freebie stay so she can con someone else.

Reactions: 8
What does hashtag 0121 mean? That’s the National dialling code for Birmingham. She better not have brought her rotting face to my neck of the woods
Probably her phone pin code, facial recognition doesn't work for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's Cockney rhyming sland me old china plates! 😂 I've seen her use this many times. It means "Do one!"

Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please take her .... we have had enough of her in London .... If not we`ll all club together a few quid, and send her to a far away land .... I hear Yemen is nice this time of year :unsure: :oops: also their laws on scamming 80yr olds out of 80grand are quite harsh, as is their stance on illegal drugs .... perfect for this lowlife, junkie scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
China plates I know as East ender means mates.Where does the do one come from?Im abit fick🤣
This was something 12yr olds used back in the day at school, Im 54, so its quite a while back, I remember the class twit saying it, and everyone rolled their eyes at her, its outdated by 30 plus yrs .... 0121 means ` DO ONE 🙄 ` and NO ONE uses it anymore🤨 .... we Londoner's usually get to the point .... ` DO ONE ... duck OFF ` 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This was something 12yr olds used back in the day at school, Im 54, so its quite a while back, I remember the class twit saying it, and everyone rolled their eyes at her, its outdated by 30 plus yrs .... 0121 means ` DO ONE 🙄 ` and NO ONE uses it anymore🤨 ....
Exactly! Naff, outdated and irrelevant just like Crackhead Westbrook.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If be interested to know which members of her family have incurred her wrath.she is going overboard with the sassy quotes again ( by the way, the coming off social media didn’t last long).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well,weird thing I had a dream last night as went to bed early,ffs I dreamt of crackhead in a white wheelchair.😳🥴Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she had her hair done yesterday and is at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Extensions then.

Stupid vile cokehead,making out she is asleep,why the duck do peeps want to watch that bleeping gurning prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.