Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap. We still do t see any evidence of surgery. She is getting “married” and she is “talking” to her kids.

Reactions: 4
I think after the Jeremy Kyle rehab stint she was clean but I don't remember for how long that would have been? Even on the JK show he asked her why she had to degrade herself with the topless beach photos. There were very few newspaper articles at that time. I think the more she uses the more money she needs hence the lies and the endless stories. Addicts lie to everyone, even close family to get what they want but most don't have newspapers to fund their habit. I don't wish harm to DW. I call the Daily Mail the Daily Daniella now.

Reactions: 16
There's a photo in the Sun yesterday. (Sorry I'm not tech savvy enough to put it on my post😅) She's having dinner with that Ryan and another fella who I'm sure I've seen on a reality show. She looks good in it as opposed to those MMA ones during the week.
I'd like to know how to take photos like that, because I'm a bit body dysmorphic and just pick fault and see the slightest wee spot as a huge carbunkle in any photos of me. 😕
I'd also like to say I am not immune to addiction, I like the confidence I feel after 2 drinks but don't know when to stop and want everyone to party all night so have knocked that on the head. Been offered coke but turned it down cos I don't want that habit knowing how I am with legal alcohol 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Dear me ... Looks like she is yet AGAIN on one of her ... RANT AWAY ` stupid immature post a lot of social media quotes ` .... loads of cryptic CHILDISH nonsense ... about loyalty, backstabbing ... people in glass houses ... REAL TALK ... blahhhh blahhhh .. same tit EVERYTIME .... for goodness sake, you are pushing 50, not 13!! :sleep: :sleep: ... Im honestly confused how anyone in tv employs her! ... and the media continue to report this pointless crap on a daily basis 😤😤 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Seen this?

Of course she has 🙄

She hasn’t been in the daily Mail for a week or so she needs to pay her dealer. She’ll be ‘papped’ somewhere looking her normal self in a few days.

Reactions: 17
Seen this?

Not surprising, she will be costing the NHS ( Tax payers ) for many more years to come, even after all ops are done ... she is rotten outside and inside 😖 which means the damage has been done, and is permanent ... she will also milk this for all its worth with the media ... more money to keep on snorting, until her luck runs out .... oxygen thief!!! :mad::mad:

Reactions: 16
Not surprising, she will be costing the NHS ( Tax payers ) for many more years to come, even after all ops are done ... she is rotten outside and inside 😖 which means the damage has been done, and is permanent ... she will also milk this for all its worth with the media ... more money to keep on snorting, until her luck runs out .... oxygen thief!!! :mad::mad:
Anna you are so right,l detest her,the bleeping lies she has told re miscarriage,cancer etc..papped stupid photos of her working out in a bleeping field etc etc etc..

• Heart
Anna you are so right,l detest her,the bleeping lies she has told re miscarriage,cancer etc..papped stupid photos of her working out in a bleeping field etc etc etc..
If she was in hospital there would have been all sorts of pics and cryptic posts about how scared and sick she is.
I am not buying it.

I call bullshit.
Same. Very suspicious. Septacemia? From her “surgery”? Time to sue the dr I suppose

Reactions: 9
As if she’s been rushed to A&E seriously ill, been diagnosed with septicaemia and treated for it, then is supposedly back home recuperating all in the space of 48 hours. Then she’s supposedly off to a ‘retreat’ or something. She couldn’t lie straight in bed.

Love how that’s the top headline in Devon 😂

Why has the coke bit been removed from the title? :)
Honestly, it's mostly like this. Sometimes they are hilarious or just ridiculous. It reminds of the paper in after life with Ricky Gervais when they struggle to find stories to print. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.